Wonderful video resource which has to be seen in full to be appreciated.

by TerryWalstrom 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TerryWalstrom
    TerryWalstrom

I HIGHLY recommend you watch this video.

It is superbly researched.

You know all the things in this video already--but. . . watching it will create an impression on you which

can only be described as a Post-Epiphany.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF6EvSPmqWQ

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

I am going to watch this later, when I'm less likely to be interrupted by hubby. Right off the bat, she gives credit to jwfacts.com!

• snapdragon4
    snapdragon4
    I agree - superb analysis of JW belief and mindset, essential viewing.
  • Splash
    Splash

Watched it Terry, great recommendation, thank you.

I'd love to have been there to reveal my elder and convention speaker knowledge - it would have blown their minds.

Still, she did a Stirling job and it was very accurate.

• FreeGirl2006
    FreeGirl2006
    Marking for later!
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    It's a great video but at 1:02 she gives examples of word "conditioning" that any religion, including hers, can engage in. Just substitute the word "Atheist" for "Trinitarian" and see how many pre-conditioned Christians react.
  • EdenOne
    EdenOne

Good video, well researched.

Personally I wish that it wasn't delivered as part of someone's Christian Ministry, as it would put some JW's automatically on guard against it.

Eden

• whathehadas
    whathehadas

I see why you recommend her videos Terry. A breast of truth LOL

• carla
    carla
    Will watch later when my jw is not around, thanks Terry
  • TerryWalstrom
    TerryWalstrom

As Christian ministries go, hers is the most believably sincere in actually caring about the people as human beings.

I learned a lot watching this presentation because it contains the framework of MIND CONTROL. Without that frame around it for context, such an expose' could be seen as "he said--she said" and more of an interpretation controversy over theology.

MIND CONTROL was never so clearly demonstrated to me as in this class by this woman. I mean, I did already know this--but I just never fully REALIZED what I knew until now. We aren't just saying "mind control' to be mean or take a pot shot--it's actually going on and the perpetrators (GB) aren't making an honest mistake of self-deception. The Watchtower leaders are monsters of deceit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit