Conti Appeal Oral Arguments slated for 9 A.M., Jan. 14, 2014. Recap of Defendant Watchtower's Complaint of Errors for your info.

by AndersonsInfo 29 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

It looks as though the WTBT$ will stall and appeal as long as they possibly can.

• Splash
    Splash

And every month that passes, the WT hemmorage money which is interest on the amount they were penalised for.

Oh well, easy come easy go. The congregations will just have to save a bit harder.

Splash

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

3rdgen - "It looks as though the WTBT$ will stall and appeal as long as they possibly can."

Was there ever really any doubt?

• Gayle
    Gayle
    So tomorrow then?   Will ABC & NBC be 'airing' this partly?  Will they have the recording to access or does that remain with the Court only.  How soon will we be able to access this?
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    How long is this step supposed to take?
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Yeah tomorrow we see/hear the WT corporation big defense which should be pathetic, I hope they broadcast it around the globe and we get to see how WT legal team fight for there Corporation.
  • Gayle
    Gayle

Oral arguments are suppose to be just 10-15 min. each side.  Not to be just more repeat of what had been said already.  Judge could ask question(s).  So normally short, possibly intense.  Then, sometimes, something could be extended, but rarely.   Then, the decision is to normally be done within 90 days or less, normally.  (From what I have read, but I am not an authority, perhaps someone else clarify more?)

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    I hope these legal cases don't take up too much of the Governing Body's time and they suspend monthly JW podcast featuring Governing Body members airing their pet peeves, that would really be a shame. Looks like they are gearing up to do some pretty hefty sales of Kingdom Hall properties to handle all these lawsuits that are running into the $$mega bucks$$ here in the contiguous United States. After this pay out expect to hear of many KH being sold out from under neath Johnny Publisher's nose which in turn will bring donations way down for fear the WT thieves may strike again to pay out all these fines imposed by the governments. Looks like the water's of Babylon are drying up. 
  • JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    Thank you Barbara.  Looking forward to updates and developments.
  • cha ching
    cha ching

bumped to the top 

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit