Huge Catalogue of Field Service Supplies!

by expatbrit 23 Replies latest jw friends

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Yes! Roll up and get everything from service bags to dog dazers! 
    http://www.stoopsmfg.com/catalog/jpg/page1.html
    Expatbrit
  • jimbob
    jimbob

Just in time for Christmas..................:) This is another fine example of brothers profiting off each other. How many of us knew somebody in the congregation that was either trying to sell something to the brothers, or get them into some sort of mulitlevel marketing scheme. Hell, why try and get money out of wordly people when it's so easy to get it out of your fellow brothers........

Edited by - jimbob on 26 September 2002 22:51:30

• stichione
    stichione

They ain't getting any money from me!

• stichione
    stichione

Sadly a year ago this is what I would have bought,

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Did you dig the "Tropical Paradise" design. Cool!

Actually this company has been in business for years.

When we were little my parents used to buy us the tyke size bag from this company so that we would all have a bookbag to go out in service with and bring to the Hall.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

The story is that the apostle Paul was a tent maker. After looking through this catalog, and its prices, he would have made a fortune and retired to Florida if he had mannufactured field service products instead.

• heathen
    heathen

Of course you have to buy from a certified dealer ,the book bags and brief cases sold at garage sales come complete with deeeeeeeeemmmmmonnnnzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Scully
    Scully

It never ceases to amaze me the kind of stuff people will waste spend perfectly good money on.

Love, Scully

• Scully
    Scully

They must've discontinued that " I'm with a pedophile -->" T-shirt, I couldn't find it anywhere in the catalogue.

Love, Scully

• Undecided
    Undecided

Guess what my graduation present from my parents was back in '54? A leather book bag as it was called back then. I think I still have it back in one of my closets.

Ken P.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit