[Jehovah's Witnesses] extend to others the same tolerance that we appreciate receiving from them. - jw.org

by nicolaou 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Jehovah's Witnesses and tolerance, let's just think about that for a minute. As far as JWs are concerned the ideal society will exist when there are no more;

Atheists

Muslims

Religious Jews

Orthodox Christians

Catholics

Hindus

Jain's

(Basically, any religion other than theirs)

Gay men

Gay women

Transgender people

Smokers, users of the weed or other stimulants

Unwed parents

Folks who practice yoga or transcendental meditation

Well you get the idea. If their version of paradise is that people of all races will live together in harmony that is a form of tolerance that is literally skin deep.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

You forgot to include men that wear tight pants and/or colored socks and women that wear Spanx.

• The_Doctor10
    The_Doctor10

That's why I say that while talking to a JW can be a very pleasant experience, they're very nice to talk to, but to get to the core of what they believe is going to happen to those "of the world," is to find something truly horrific.

JW beliefs and Human Rights can't coexist, they're simply incompatible. JWs can be nice to the face of a Homosexual, all the while tacitly believing they'll pay for their sin. It's insane to know that I once thought this way.

• steve2
    steve2

A long list nicolaou. One group conspicuously missing though that must be added: Apostates.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Hell; I'd even include Shriners, Girl Guides, and soup kitchen volunteers on that list.
  • nicolaou
    nicolaou
    One group conspicuously missing though that must be added: Apostates.

How the hell did I miss that! Yep, no Apostates, heretics or freethinkers in paradise. Just leave your rational mind behind in the smouldering ruins of Armageddon...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit