pissed off my wife today at the assembly..I asked her why the bozo GB member lett has a pinky ring.

by goingthruthemotions 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

so at the assembly to day that nitwit lett gave a talk....i noticed right away he had a pinky ring. I asked my wife what was the purpose of the pinky ring? and then asked....would jesus wear a pinky? yep.....got her pissed. she said i was judgemental.

what a joke this cult is........btw....it also seems like there are less people than ever at the assembly and everyone looks bored out of their minds.

let's see how i piss her off tomorrow.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose
    You are judgemental? That's laughable, what about spanx? Tight Pants tony? They can dish it out but can't take it?
  • goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

from what i understand...tomorrow they talk about internet....i might bring up the fact that that topic fall under the information control of the B.I.T.E model..

she knows what the B.I.T.E model is because i have told her before.

she is so freaking blind....if they jumped off a cliff. she would follow.

it reminds me of the flight of icarus.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    let's see how i piss her off tomorrow.

Grow up.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    Yup, got to agree. You are antagonising the situation not helping it.
  • fulano
    fulano
    Why are you going to the assembly? If I may ask?
  • Driving Force
    Driving Force

...if they jumped off a cliff. she would follow.

Lemmings

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    you should ask her if she wants to join you in finding all the teaching of Christ that the JWs don't follow. Like do not judge, do not exalt, do not shun, etc.
  • iwasblind
    iwasblind

well said Crazyguy that is the only thing keeping us sane while still stuck in this thing

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Do you include this teaching of Christ Crazyguy?

(Matthew 10:34-37) . . . Do not think I came to put peace upon the earth; I came to put, not peace, but a sword. For I came to cause division, with a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother . . .

Sounds pretty cultish and 'Watchtoweresque' wouldn't you say? Or how about this one?

(Luke 14:25-26) . . . If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own soul, he cannot be my disciple.

Yeah I'll pass on the whole 'following Christ' thing, it's just too unloving and judgemental for my liking.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit