What would a Psychoanalyst think about Jehovah's mental health condition?

by Brokeback Watchtower 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I think he would definitely diagnose Him with a extremely violent form of Narcissism, lugging around a huge shadow of denial, which makes him petty and homophobic, and those 100,000 animal sacrifice orgies he so very much enjoys are a sign of a serious greedy glutton. No doubt this voracious hunger for burnt flesh of lowly animals stems from the energy need after he experiences a uncontrollable bursts of anger creating a vicious cycle he can not break free of so that the only thing that can save him and turn him less violent is a human sacrifice from his heavenly Son incarnate to quell his terrible anger.

Maybe some form of Oedipus complex too?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oedipus_complex

The term Oedipus complex (or, less commonly, Oedipal complex) denotes the emotions and ideas that the mind keeps in the unconscious, via dynamic repression, that concentrates upon a child's desire to have sexual relations with the parent of the opposite sex (i.e. males attracted to their mothers, and females attracted to their fathers).[1][2] Sigmund Freud, who coined the term "Oedipus complex" believed that the Oedipus complex is a desire for the parent in both males and females; Freud deprecated the term "Electra complex", which was introduced by Carl Gustav Jung in regard to the Oedipus complex manifested in young girls. The Oedipus complex occurs in the third — phallic stage (ages 3–6) — of the five psychosexual development stages: (i) the oral, (ii) the anal, (iii) the phallic, (iv) the latent, and (v) the genital — in which the source of libidinal pleasure is in a different erogenous zone of the infant's body.
    In classical Freudian psychoanalytic theory, a child's identification with the same-sex parent is the successful resolution of the Oedipus complex and of the Electra complex. This is a key psychological experience that is necessary for the development of a mature sexual role and identity.Sigmund Freud further proposed that boys and girls experience the complexes differently: boys in a form of castration anxiety, girls in a form ofpenis envy; and that unsuccessful resolution of the complexes might lead to neurosis, pedophilia, and homosexuality. Men and women who arefixated in the Oedipal and Electra stages of their psychosexual development might be considered "mother-fixated" and "father-fixated". In adult life this can lead to a choice of a sexual partner who resembles one's parent.
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

This is a great reasoning point, but one doesn't have to be highly trained to do this kind of assessment. Indeed, what would the average person think of any individual that acted exactly like Jehovah?

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    That's the perfect picture of a Jehovah like personality only this guy had a a more control over his anger where as Jehovah was always way over the top with uncontrollable rage.
  • DarioKehl
    DarioKehl

He's worse than Nero, Kim Jong Un or Joffrey Baratheon. jehovah is a true monster who beats his meet to burning meat and gets off on killing firstborn sons. I fucking hate his guts.

Google "Dr. Doom vs. Yahweh"

Enjoy and you're welcome.

• TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

Brain heavily shrinked as a result of repeated washings.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy
    I see "jehovah" more like an adolescent boy who uses his size or fists to lord it over who ever he can. When his belly is full (usually overstuffed) he is peaceful and relaxed but when hungry watch out. As these boys age (not mature) they can become spousal abusers/sociopaths. The god of the bible is a self absorbed brat despite how hard christians try to spin it.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

What would a Psychoanalyst think about Jehovah's mental health condition?

I don't know but I'll ask mine next time I see her.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

A psychologist would likely diagnose Jehovah as a psychopathic serial killer.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

One could easy character profile most Jehovah's Witnesses as having psychopathy personality disorder.

Yahweh on the other hand is a genocidal apathetic murder who created the problems of all living things on this planet. Thats if this one particular god ever existed, which is doubtful.

Factor 1Factor 2

Facet 1: Interpersonal

Facet 2: Affective

• Lack of remorse or guilt
    • Emotionally shallow
    • Callous/lack of empathy
    • Failure to accept responsibility for own actions

Facet 3: Lifestyle

• Need for stimulation/proneness to boredom
    • Parasitic lifestyle
    • Lack of realistic, long-term goals
    • Impulsivity
    • Irresponsibility

Facet 4: Antisocial

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

The one that flew over the cuckoo's nest.. JW, you know the world is ending soon,

we believe in demons, we are special, Satan is all around us today, if you are not

A JW your butt will burn soon, we are the only sane people on earth today, 99.99%

of the folks on earth are following the Devil, we don't celebrate birthdays because

4-5 thousands years ago someone was beheaded. We believe in talking snakes, Jackass

and a big boat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit