The book that will bring Ethics to the GB.

by Bleep 55 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Bleep
    Bleep

The Governing Body may be too old to teach sex education. But they are wise in other matters.

I have made a new topic since I slaughtered the book in the last topic of Raymond Franz. Do not forget that he made a mistake in being a 100% Governing Body thinker.
    No Organization at its early stages can live up to Jehovah's expectations and no one is perfect.

Please list some good ideas, ethics that the Governing BOdy has done here.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Let me be the first to ask this very important question of you Bleep. Anything interesting on the TV tonight?

HS

• Gopher
    Gopher

Bleep

BleepbleepbleepbleepBleepbleepbleepbleepBleepbleepbleepbleep

Blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla

boringboringboringboring

Go somewhere, grow up, come back and post a coherent thought when you're older.

• minimus
    minimus

BLEEP, you know that putting all your stupidity on this board makes you happy, because you get stupid people like us to respond to you and waste time that could be better utilized.....O.K. Now that I've said it, can't we just ignore BLEEP and others???

• Bleep
    Bleep

As a matter of fact. The cable guy just left and now we have more channels to click on. But I would rather be the one trying to be the good guy I am and post great topics on my Friday night.

• D8TA
    D8TA

Bleep,

Why don't you call Bethel, and wipe the GB's ass...no one here is interested in your ass kissing techniques with GB.

Moron.

D8TA

Edited by - D8TA on 26 July 2002 20:42:9

• Valis
    Valis

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Bleep
    Bleep

I am still waiting for some good Ethics that the GB made these past years. Might take all night on this post.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Well go ahead and name one, just one. Since you started this thread. Yawn.

• Bleep
    Bleep

Here is a link to my latest post. Shows why such an Orginization needs strong Ethics.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=32082&page=2&site=3#438257

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit