Govening Body and JWN

by John Aquila 33 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

Do you think any members of the Governing Body visit this site-JWN regularly?

How about the heavies in the organization, like the writers, lawyers, and other who work at headquarters?

For all we know John Aquila could be a member of the GB.

• FusionTheism
    FusionTheism
    You're not Brother Lett are you?
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I think someone is given the responsibility to monitor this and other sites. I don't think it's my imagination that many WT policies seem to come out in response to things said here. In fact, I think people here come up with great ideas when speculating about things and it wouldn't surprise me if WT gleans some ideas from here.

Doc

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    I believe they have some kind of intelligence program, what it is, not sure. I highly doubt the GB visit, I think they do their best to stay in fantasy land.
  • Virran
    Virran
    I'm 110% sure they do monitor all anti-JW sites. That's the only reason they're having this "be more like Jesus" convention this summer.
  • StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

My prediction has been (and I wrote briefly about it in another old thread) that this new craze of JWdotORG is a transitional move. One that will serve two purposes.

1) separate themselves from the old WT style approach

2) pave the way for a new teaching. One that can not, in any way, be justified with simply "new light". JW will not longer stand for Jehovah bur rather Jesus' Witnesses. Any dumb ass can read the bible, believer or not, and realize that is the center of the new testament.

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

You're not Brother Lett are you?

Of course not.

This is Lett-

and this is me.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    i'm now sure Lett has someones arm up his arse with the hand pulling the strings---why else would he smile like that ?
  • leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

I think DOC is right. The recent "new light" about Satan not being Gog of Magog may have been a result of this thread I started two years prior with some of the same reasoning. That's just one example. There's many more.

• freddo
    freddo

I think they have assigned "heavies" to monitor. To stay one step ahead. The ones that do it are more interested in keeping their board and lodging and benefits package than any real belief in serving the creator of the universe. "Career Christians" keeping the outside of the cup clean while the inside is full of rotten things.

Ananias and Sapphira types.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit