At the RC now part 2

by All for show 26 Replies latest jw friends

• All for show
    All for show

Ok... my other thread i cant respond

We went to shut up our family... but myhusband is seething and said his brain has shut off.

the stupid is amazing.

They are playing videos that are lame and pointless for the first symposium.. For the first symposium... they asked why the bible has no pictures. Because it was before photography...jesus used word pictures!! Barf. They used the illustration of salt and using tact with Mark 9:37. John saw someone expelling demons in jesus name and he isnt one of us. The brother emphasised how john said US... bringing attention to himself. Being haughty. They completely glossed over that works were done in christ name.

There was an example of a brother who was on unemployment and pioneered.for 8 months and jehovah provided. Seek the kingdom give jah your all he will provide for you.

Dont miss one day of the convention you will miss what Jehovah is teaching.

Build your house on rocks...study with your children Keep in Gods Love book, no mention of studing the bible.

A talk about how Pharisees made laws that werent in the bible!!!! Imagine that.

People know Jesus but not the sacred secret. You have to qualify to know sacred secrets. We know Gods name.. what makes him happy and said. Thats why we are happy.

Ok im going to puke. My husband just said " we are doing the right thing not raising our kids in this mess"

grandpa asked... why doesnt anyone show up anymore. We guess its about 60 percent filled.

• baltar447
    baltar447
    Wow. Glad you guys are united in your disgust of this. That's horrible that you have to endure that crap.
  • John Aquila
    John Aquila

they asked why the bible has no pictures. Because it was before photography.

That is just cracking me up!

• millie210
    millie210

Thanks for reporting all of this for us All for show...you are really taking one for the team!

You are right, sound barf worthy...and yet sadly familiar...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

They are playing videos that are lame and pointless for the first symposium.. For the first symposium... they asked why the bible has no pictures. Because it was before photography..

Nobody could draw pictures back then either?..

Gawd I couldn`t handle being around people that stupid..

When your Brain drys up..Your head should fall off..

That way nobody has to listen to Stupid Sh*t..

• antes8080
    antes8080
    Unemployed and Jehovah provides. more like the goverment provided am sure he was getting unemployment.
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    What your grandfather asked was priceless
  • cantleave
    cantleave
    Thanks for taking one for the team.
  • Designer Stubble
    Designer Stubble
    Appreciate your posting. Thanks!
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    It may be so light in attendance cuz families with kids in school are waiting a couple more weeks to go to their Friday. Of course, those are the not QUITE so extreme families.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit