Brave high school student exposes abuse and corruption within Jehovahs witnesses

by Watchtower-Free 49 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Watchtower-Free
  • jhine
    jhine

I can't get the sound right , it is slurred .

Jan

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free
    I turned the volume up and then could hear ok
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

Wow...she did a beautiful job. Her emotion really showed. It just goes to show the damage this cult does to peoples lives. Hopefully it will have a damaging affect on this cult disguised as a religion.

Thank you for sharing that!

• blondie
    blondie

Very good, brave girl. Being able to talk to others like this can be a healing thing.

I found that many non-jws have no idea what it is like to grow up in this religion.

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel
    We need to make this the top video on youtube. Pass the tip to John Cedars.
  • truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Wow!! She really touched on everything that's wrong with their claim of JW's being a "loving" organization and did so in a very touching way.

I was wiping away tears as she spoke, very powerful!

• Gayle
    Gayle

I am sure all her fellow students will forget all the other speeches that day, but never hers.

I am so impressed how the leaving youth are more proactive and speaking out about the JW facts. If one former JW helps one person from ever getting into the clutches of the jw.org and some will be somewhat knowledgeable to possibly share with another person. Starts with 'one.'

• InjusticeSystem
    InjusticeSystem

A very brave young woman. One of the most definitive and damning pieces of information that made me completely reject this religion is their policy toward sexual assault victims. If more people were aware of that, the Organization wouldn't survive.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Outstanding presentation !

If you are reading on this site- know that I am proud of you ,and admire your strength . Make connections with others that have left and rebuild your support system .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit