Why Do Theist Struggle So Much For A God Who Supposedly Exists?

by Coded Logic 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

A Theist made this casual statement on another thread,

From ancient accounts hostile to Christinity, we can learn about (Jesus)

-Perry

As a Theist, how could they possibly trust the source to suggest this to himself? If God really exists, why would anyone need to trust hostile sources? Why would they even concern themselves with anything other than what they consider to be God's devine revelation?

Is the need to collect money, build churches and evangalize really consistant with an all powerful God? Why do Theist do these things if their God can do anything? Why are they borrowing from a secular world view where humans have to do things for themselves?

Because deep down inside, they know God isn't real. In other words, Theists Don't Exist .

This video below fully develops these findings. Merry Christmas to all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kosm7RFO2ew

. . .

P.S. This thread is satrical. Please reference Perry's Post

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/289368/1/Why-Do-Atheists-Struggle-So-Much-Against-God-Who-Supposedly-Doesnt-Exist

• rebel8
  • frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

It could be because deep down they feel the Deity might feel slighted by disbelief and fear the repercussions from such slighted feelings. In the word's of Anthony Morris:' make Jehovah sad', and 'the smell of burnt hot dogs' being almost synonimous, or eventual closelyfollowing results,(yummy barbaque at the bird feast in Jehovah's honor,(the collateral damage as a results(burnt hot doggies) when Jehovah finally losses it and reaches into his clever bag of tricks goes on a killing escapade , using all sorts of means rid this earth of non worshippers, people not practicing the correct way, and not having accurate knowledge as outlined in the Holy Watchtower magazine produced under the guidance of his faithful and discreet slave/governing body. The earth will then become on big giant promised land for the few unfortunate survivers of this holocaust as they multipy their tramatized offspring to fill the earth with a bunch of corporate Jehovah worshippers subject to untold cruelty by

Of cource Jehovah could also use a little target practice so as not to kill innocent pioneers, elders, and GB but hey he's god and nobody can question him or point out his lousy aim when it comes to mass killings because he's got all the rights and we ain't got any as far as he is concerned.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Even if we atheists don't accept it as proof, I think that firm believers should use their great faith to raise the dead, heal the blind, feed the multitudes. I mean, if anyone had that power, why they hell would they let all these terrible injustices and sufferings continue on?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

john 14:13 reads like George Bush senior's promise if elected: 'Read my lips no new taxes'.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Why Do Theist Struggle So Much For A God Who Supposedly Exists?

Modern day Christians are still stuck in the 1st century with the agenda to increase membership.

Excellent video btw... I shared it with a friend of mine whose niece is being sucked into the New Day Ministries cult.

• SingleCell
    SingleCell

Isn't the goal of Christianity to bring people to Christ?

Not 'increase membership' :)

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

We all struggle, each and everyone as we identify as “self” the thoughts and beliefs of the mind.

Many, many have killed and died protecting these precious illusions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit