UNCONFIRMED RUMOUR - GB Member DF

by notsurewheretogo 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

Did you see the post on Reddit? Unconfirmed naturally and just a rumour but at at one assembly this week it was announced that the 6 members of the GB send their love.

There are 7 members of the GB.

Someone posted that they heard a member of the GB was disfellowshipped.

Now I propose none of this is true but if it was what would the result be to still-in dubs?

• hoser
    hoser

I doubt it to be true but it would be funny if it was Tony Balony tight pants.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

More likely to be a misquote -- 6 vs 7 members.

I suspect we will be able to read it here first.

Doc

• pixel
    pixel

They would have announced it at morning worship (tm) by now...

...Unless they are giving him 7 week to appeal? lol.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Yeah, it was Raymond Franz!

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

I remember recently that the people in charge of "AnointedJW.org" suggested that there were GB member(s) that were awaking for the error of the "two hopes" doctrine.

Eden

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Someone posted that they heard a member of the GB was disfellowshipped.

Not true. Somebody got mixed up and in true Chinese whispers fashion an urban myth was born. Cedars explains what likely happened on the latest jwpodcast.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

Well we all knew it wasn't true but in light of Tony Tightpants rants it may come true in the future!

• OneEyedJack
    OneEyedJack

Well we all knew it wasn't true but in light of Tony Tightpants rants it may come true in the future!

If you knew it wasn't true, why the heck did you make a topic about it, that just makes active witness who come here look at it and assume everything on the site is just conjecture and lies?

Posts like this take people who are starting to wake up and chase them back to the organization.

• steve2
    steve2

The tiny slithers of speculation that come our way need to be pounced upon and furiously pecked over. BTW, a rumor by definition is an unconfirmed story - your tautology is showing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit