JW.BORG future witnessing methods???

by stuckinarut2 8 Replies latest social humour

• stuckinarut2
  • smiddy
    smiddy

Holy hell , that made me laugh out loud.That was beautiful ...CLASSIC VIDEO , I loved the foot in the door, and the fractions of synthetic petroleum comment.

smiddy

• Village Idiot
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Will those robots be ressurected onto a paradise electronic world?
  • Blackfalcon98
    Blackfalcon98
    The foot in the door scenes were hilarious!
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Terrific.

Now I'm picturing shambling JW zombies in tattered suits and briefcases, endlessly knocking on the doors of dilapidated empty houses in a bleak and dismal post-apocalyptic future...

• smiddy
    smiddy

It begs the question : "Do Androids Have Electronic Dreams ?" or in this W.T.experience "Have Electronic Nightmares About Armageddon ?"

One thing that bothers me , did that Android/Robot donate Oil ? synthetic or Crude ? Against the Society`s wishes .? , if he did he should be thrown in the trash can , if he was loyal to the G.B. and did not donate his Oil ,then why is he requesting fractions of Synthetic Oil ?

Oh that`s right Jehovah Witnesses can`t reason along those lines can they , too much thinking to do , have to ask an Elder to do my thinking for me.

smiddy

• John_Mann
    John_Mann
    Hilarious
  • Slave4_38y
    Slave4_38y
    Excellent! And being machines they can easily rack up 400 hours of proselytizing per month!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit