Bear my soul. Falseprophet, rarely posts. My history.

by falseprophet 13 Replies latest members private

• falseprophet
    falseprophet

Like a dance, I put one step into the Kingdom Hall, eveyone else took one step back.

No idea why, it turns out I had worked out a number of brothers involved in a child abuse ring. In a panic that I had discovered their disgusting practices and may report them, they reported me first.. for apostacy.

At first everyone belived it. I could walk into my own congregation and split the hall faster than Moses dividing the waters.

-----
    My Fade
    -----

It was not intended as a fade, not even a leaving. However reporting child abuse to the elders means nothing is done. Being treat like an apostate whilst an active Witness is awful, everything is done.

My first step was to stop reporting. I made sure I worked with elders who took the reports. They knew I was on the ministry but not reporting. The result, nothing.

One of the most regular meeting attenders in the congregation, I because irregular. Nothing.

Do something, please! These brothers are raping children. Nothing.

------
    Hope
    ------

A very few close friends and family knew what was going on. Some discussed this with the CO on his visit. He decided to meet with me and another elder.

Three years down the line, suffering, surviving on heavy alchohol dosages and tears, this would prove God's organisation is correct and 'waiting on Jehovah' is the best way of life.

-----
    Reality Check
    -----

The CO and elder arrived.

I was ultra-tactful at this point and didn't dare mention the pedofilia, just the false accustation of being an apostate.

"It would be dealt with", I was told.

Called back, I was told to apologise to the accusers or other members of my family would be disfellowshipped (evidence provided).

I apologised to the accusers.

The apology was two meetings between two different people.

After the second apology, I was once again accused of apostacy. Some of the things I had said paralleled a poster on these very forums. I was accused of being that person.

-----
    Stupid
    -----

Yep, I did continue going to meetings after this.

After a week or two, intrigue got the better of me. Who? On what forum?

I was here. On this website, trying to find "me".

------
    Advertisement
    ------

Thank you, elders.

The thing that shocked me the most was the involement with the UN, followed by the fact that Charles Taze Russell taught that 1914 was the end of the system and Armagedon, not the start of some invisible nonsense!

• MsGrowingGirl20
    MsGrowingGirl20

hmmm...Things can only go up from here! Thanks for sharing!

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Hi falseprophet,

What a load of old cobblers you have had to endure. Begs the question though. How did they know someone that sounded like you was posting ?Have they got their bloody spies on here? Bastards!

I worry everytime I post that I will inadvertantly reveal who I am and have had some sleepless nights expecting the hammer to fall at any moment with a knock at the door by the local elders. Not a nice way to live but it is getting easier, and it will get easier for you too. Good on you for being so courageous

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

FP, interesting backstory.

You're not the first person that didn't even know about this forum until the elders told them about it by falsely accusing them of already being here!

The reason that this happens is that so many of our stories are similar.

Here is an interesting thread for any lurking elders trying to "catch" someone:

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Thank you for sharing. Elders' stupidity is boundless.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Hi and welcome.

You did the right thing.

They do the wrong thing all the time. Just, we were programmed to believe that they do the best thing. So, when the reality finally hits that it's all been a sham, well, it's like the movie "The Truman Show." I suggest you watch it. Has nothing to do with religion, and everything to do with the WTS.

Skeeter

• Skinnedsheep
    Skinnedsheep

Who did they think you were?

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Child molestation ring? How long ago was this and where?

What do you mean ring?

Hopefully you did the right thing and report this ring to the police?

• will-be-apostate
    will-be-apostate

I could walk into my own congregation and split the hall faster than Moses dividing the waters.

lol... this should be on 9gag's hot page.

Just one question: did you ever lose your temper while being treated the way you described in your post?

• zebagain
    zebagain

Sarahsmile: me too i hope the Police were called in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit