Jehovah's Witness couple and their young children found shot dead in two-story home after grim 'murder suicide'

by kneehighmiah 15 Replies latest jw friends

• kneehighmiah
  • EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

That link has updated photos. Somebody posted earlier.

Anyway in the other thread I posted what I thought could be some reasons why this could have happened. I also wonder though if it may have been a murder and the killer tried to make it look like a suicide murder.

Sad story. Looks like a really nice house too.

• joyfulfader
    joyfulfader

Wow...that will be on my local news tonight. So sad.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Very sad

• steve2
    steve2

EndofMysteries, why is it when bad things happen to seemingly happy families, people such as yourself look for the culprit outside the family? Cannot you hold your horses and wait until police perform a thorough scene examination and check records to see if this address had been involved in any earlier domestic violence incidents?

This is not about God or the Bible or even about the kingdom hall. It is about violence within a household that to all appearanceswas happy and secure. Victims of violence will often report aout the terrible things that went on behind closed doors.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

steve2 - if you read my post I had said other comments in the other thread about 'inside' the family. Then after looking at the reports again I also thought of a possible outside scenario. The inside one, if JW related, was from listening to the GB they made sacrifices and risks about higher education, etc, and got hit w/ bad economy/etc/ which made him snap. Or possibly he learned TTATT, wife was threatening to leave/take kids/etc and he snapped, etc.

Who cares what peoples guesses are, nobody will take a persons guess on a forum as the reason, all will wait to see what the final report is as the true reasons and outcome.

• ConscienceClass
    ConscienceClass

For those interested,

I live in that area and here's what I can gather. Sheddrick Miller was baptized just 3 years ago. He claimed to be of the "anointed" and partook at the memorial for the first time last year. Kia, his wife, had apparently been a witness all her life. I was told that no one was able to get in contact with them for 2 weeks and their cars hadn't moved. The last thing the wife posted on her Instagram was from 2 weeks ago. It's likely they were in that house longer than a few days. They were apparently going on vacation to Jamaica for a week, but then no one heard from them again. That's why no one looked into it sooner until the grandmother broke into the house to find them all dead.

• steve2
    steve2

EndofMysteries. Fair points. Sorry for jumping to conclusions.

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Sad to read of this story.

• DS211
    DS211

a brother that used to live where i am was friends with them. Said no one knows why Hed do it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit