The Pastor of my Old Church Tried to Re-Convert Me Yesterday

by cofty 2596 Replies latest jw experiences

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

DJS haven't got a bite yet but I do believe I have found some kryptomite not sure of that word long time since I read comics

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Thread spoiler alert: the attemp by Cofty's former pastor to reconvert him has not succeeded (yet)

• DJS
    DJS

Lou bo 2,

Good luck. We may see this OP stretch another few thousand posts. I'm getting popcorn. But you would probably, I mean definitely, have a better chance of re-converting slimboyfat. To anything.

He's re-joined the dubs, joined the Mormons, the Church of Scotland, the Girl Scouts and the London Philosophy Club.

All within the past 2 years.

Just kidding, SBF. Merry Christmas.

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

yes merry christmas guys love to be able to personally share some christmas cheer with you or as we say in OZ get on the piss and of course talk a bit of bullshit or in my case a lot of bullshit it's fun

• cofty
    cofty
    250000 died everyone dies they just died sooner rather than later - Loopy Loo

I assume you just wanted to claim the prize for the dumbest and most callous response in this thread. Well too bad there are are a few attempts to excuse god that are even more facile than that.

The more christian theists talk the more they expose how ugly their beliefs really are.

Exposed without mercy That says a lot about your nature Crofty I for one would not want nor value your respect i suspect you have a BPD and can't help yourself

I have not got a clue what you just said.

The challenge of this thread remains unanswered but thanks for playing.

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

you fuckwit Cofty The point is that death is not the end of the story unlesss your an atheist my IQ is 140 yours I suspect is no greater than your shoe size

• cofty
    cofty

Christians really are no different from JWs or any other cult.

They take pride in a hypocritical display of piety, but when you challenge their cherished beliefs with reason and facts and logic that they can't refute, they respond with vitriol.

This thread is irrefutable proof that the god of christian theism, the god of Jesus, does not exist. Countless possible refutations have been dealt with and exposed as vacuous.

You claim to have a higher than average IQ but your best response is to accuse me of being mentally ill and then to follow that up with an insult unworthy of a child.

Loopy Loo I used to believe in the god of Jesus with a passion. I understand why you are lashing out. The consequences of your beliefs being a delusion have no bearing on their veracity.

• cofty
    cofty
    death is not the end of the story unlesss your an atheist - Loopy Loo

That's not very logical for somebody with an IQ of 140. The spelling and grammar are also appalling - "unless you're an atheist".

Either death is the end or it isn't. What an individual believes about that has no bearing on reality.

So far there there is not a shred of evidence that death is not the final end of all conscious existence.

• suavojr
    suavojr

Can't people just five up on trying to reconvert cofty? News flash! You ain't going to win

• never a jw
    never a jw

my IQ is 140 yours I suspect is no greater than your shoe size

Sorry, but your form of argumentation places you in the two digit range. Since we have no other evidence, two digit stays

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit