cofty

It doesn't.

Still waiting. Yes or no?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

two post ago meant to say that he "cant save" at the end sorry

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

abortion no, suregry yes if they have to remove the baby to keep the mother alive, as long as the purpose is not to abort, which would not matter because the baby prob is dead already.

• cofty
    cofty

No unstop that won't do, that is moral cowardice.

I am focusing on this special case to define principles. Then we can look at the wider isues of abortion....

A pregnant woman is rushed to hospital in agony. She is diagnosed as having an ectopic pregnancy in her fallopian tube.

The baby is alive but a rupture of the tube is imminent and inevitable.

When it ruptures the mother's life will be in immediate danger.

The doctor says they must operate and remove the fetus to save the mother's life.

Is it ethically correct to agree to the abortion? Yes or no?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cofty: i just answered you, in that case yes, the purpose is not to abort, it is to remove the baby to save the mothers life,that is different than if a mother has an ectopic and just does not want the babie and has it killed.i thought i already said that

• cofty
    cofty

So you would approve of the abortion of a live fetus to save a mothers life.

It only took 11 pages to get an answer!

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

you keep saying "abortion" thats goal is to end a life, if a mother needs surgery where the doctor can only save one(mother) without killing the baby. that is differnt from abortion. you know what im saying cofty,

• Comatose
    Comatose

You know when your watching a political debate and the moderator asks a tough question and the politician says, "Well, let's talk about the real issue here. The real issue is education and healthcare in this country need to be reformed". And you are screaming at the tv to answer the damn question? That's what this reminds me of.

• cofty
    cofty

you know what im saying cofty

No I don't know what you are saying.

The doctor tells you he MUST kill the live baby in order to save the mother's life.

YES OR NO FFS!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit