Witnesses Get Shot At

by metatron 4 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/jehovahs-witnesses-shot-at-867543

I like the comment that 'I didn't know it was Jehovah's Witness season. I gotta get my license renewed"

metatron

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

I wonder if Mr. Baldwin will be on the "do not call list"?

• Richard_I
    Richard_I

"Baldwin, seen in the above mug shot, admitted firing 19 rounds “just behind” the car carrying the three Jehovah’s Witnesses. Baldwin added that he “was just letting them know he had a gun and was trying to get them off his property.

Despite that explanation, Balwdin was arrested for felony aggravated assault and booked into the county jail (from which he was later released after posting $50,000 bond). Cops seized his Springfield XDM handgun and logged the weapon into evidence. Investigators were also able to recover 13 spent shell casings."

He's got a criminal record now over something so stupid. Also, at my pioneer meeting, we were told to immediately call the police if we were ever threatened, especially with a firearm, because its not just the safety of JWs but the safety of the community, door-to-door salesmen, other door-to-door groups, etc.

• The Searcher
  • mrhhome
    mrhhome

His mistake was firing at them after they left the property. However if JW don't get off my property after the first warning, I am getting the gun.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit