Introducing myself

by Bill Covert 22 Replies latest forum announcements

• Bill Covert
    Bill Covert

It was suggested that I do a post of introducing myself rather than just starting to do posting.

I am one of those Viet Nam War felons who had to refuse community service in lieu of military induction per direct instructions of WBTS. My mother was from a old time JW family in the Calif. Bay Area the "Garigs". I first started opening eyes after going through the 1975 fiasco then wondering why they were building Wallkill when Armagedddon was just arround the corner. Had some problem with the "spiritual paradise" campaign following the great Bethel apostate witch hunt. Listened VERY VERY careful to Fred Franz early 1980's in Reno Nev. realized he said absolutly nothing, just a lot of heavy emphasizes. In 1984 I read in Wt that we were going to be preaching to the "sons and daughters of those sighing and groaning" of Ezk ch 9, that was when I suspected there was a problem with Matt.24:34. Had problem with "types and antitypes", like the 'spiritual paradise' campaign could not get mind around the main purpose of God writing the Bible solely for WBTS of our day.

Shortly there after, there moved to Redding Calif. two swindlers Raymond C. Dale out of the San Diego area and Glenn Colombo out of the Santa Cruz area. They set up a financial planning firm "Dale and Colombo Financial Planners Inc" and proceeded to screw everybody they could. Their main problem was a $4.250M unregistered securties fraud that went to trial Shasta County Superior Court case #109555. Ray Dale had a 20+ year career swindling the elderly in the JW church. He was a expert corruptor, he was well veresed in the sin of 'simony' the purchasing church positions for money, he was a expert of greasing the palms of the traveling men with bribes Isa.1:23.

In the "Human Apostate" talk of the summer 2013 conventions there was brief mention of "apostate starting to write letters to the loyal ones" that was me. Not rocket science, since there is a strict control of conversing with apostates is forbidden, letters get through the church wall of silence and get into the hands of the internal grape vine. As it is forbidden to read apostate writings any reading the material will keep quite hence elders have no idea who gets letters. As Ray Dale was the subject there were readers to spread the information through the internal grape vine. I started writing letters in 1990 to Service Dept as to Dale's frauds. Barbara Anderson was able to explain how things got so screwed up as to the Service Dept being unable and unwilling to investigate the accusations of fraud. She said the answer was in who sat on the Service Dept Northern Calif. desk, a Merton Campbell. Suggested Googling Merton Campbell and come up with how he was the one who screwed up the molester 25 miles down the road in Red Bluff, James Henderson. So mystery solved as to why the Service Dept. would have Ray Dale the 'fox' investigate why there were dead chickens in the hen house.

Barbara asked if I was the man in Northern Calif of whom when she was in Bethel had the reputation of writing the most offensive letters of anyone in the USA, bingo, that was me. Somehow they took offensive when I said I was going to shove Ray Dale up the ass of the Governing Body so hard and far that they were going to have a fowl taste in their mouths. I did two posts on this site dealing with the subject matter of my letter writing "Lev.5;1 connections to Mystery Letters of Human Apostate" talk and inquiry of "Floyd Kite and San Diego Swindle" .

I was made aware of this site a few years ago by a former poster who went back into church for family sake but continued to work from the inside. For about 3 years I use JWN as a tool to know what is going on inside the church for marterial for my letter writing.

I have paid a heavy price; cut off from 5 sons and 4 daughters in laws,just learned I have 10 grandchildren I don't know all their names nor would I recgonize any of them with out their fathers. Past 11 years $400.000 alimony, plus the hidden costs of mistakes being made as self employed mechanic. The only good thing has been free of a wife who's elevator never went past the third floor. I believe the mental chess game I have been playing with the WBTS over Lev.5:1 has the ability to put the Governing Body in a humilating position to where I get back the family.

Planning on going to Flippers Apostate Fest and meeting some of you folks

Shalom Bill Covert aka "Rabshakeh the village apostate"

• nonjwspouse
  • cha ching
    cha ching

Welcome... very interesting, tell us more... ChaChing

• cofty
    cofty
    Hi Bill, welcome.
  • Bill Covert
    Bill Covert

nonjwspouse YES. homosexual, Thrown out of church somewhere in San Diego area in March 2004 the church said he and wife Carol "left on their own volition with a bad attitude" a pure deception. Shasta County Superior Court case #149893 dated Oct.2003 - March 2004 Ray was swindling a widow out of a deed of trust on a house, when case finished they threw them out. Carol was a good person just married to wicked and evil swindler, she came through Redding a few years ago after divorcing Ray seems he was a real ---- sucker. Court case #149893 was kept secret because of my holding the WBTS feet to the fire that their traveling men sold Ray positions of authority and took bribes protecting him from being held accountable of swindling my mother in law. I hired a privite investigator who uncovered court case #149893 in 2007. My wife left the marriage vows in May 2004 two months after case #149893 was concluded, because I was a threat to her spirituality. So the church was hiding the case because of how I was using Lev.5:1. At the Appeals hearing of my disfellowshipment the head Judge let the cat partially out of the bag as to case #149893, although it was not until I hired the privite investigator I was able to comprehend the lengths the church was willing to cover up the Lev.5:1 connection to the $4.250M unregistered securties swindle.

I understand Ray started his swindling in the early 1980's connected somehow with a multi-level marketing scheme in San Diego. When ever he got in trouble he would tuck his tail between his legs and run out of town. Hence that is over 20+ years swindling the elderly with in the WBTS church.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
  • millie210
    millie210
    Hi Bill, nice to meet you!
  • jhine
    jhine

Hello ,

Jan

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Welcome Bill.

Sounds like you've been a big thorn in the Org's side! Good!

• Stuck in the middle37
    Stuck in the middle37
    Bill, I lived in the bay area for a long time also served a little time in Tucson fed. prison for the draft. I knew Glen Colombo rather well when we both lived in Sacramento Calif. Before he moved to Santa Cruz. What has happen to him though all of this? I believe he came from the Redding area before moving to Sac. I went to Lake Tahoe last yr. would like to go again this yr. I live a little further away now, down by Phoenix Az. but I might try, if so, might see you then

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit