AGM 5 OCTOBER 2013 (UNOFFICIAL RUMORS)

by WatchTower87 293 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• WatchTower87
    WatchTower87

New light on 1914.

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

JWGB

Because of the zillion refinements and changes to JW doctrine and the many more to come, the CD-Rom Library has become useless and a waste not to mention damaging to WT's reputation of being the 'Truth'.
    To put it mildly-the WT's CD-Rom Library is too incriminating! WT is forced to dump it!

I agree 100% that the CD-ROM will be dumped. I have felt this way from the moment I heard about the ORT

It would certainly be a lame duck, but this could very well be the "big thing" to be announced

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

My take is that the the GB will announce that:

a. the great crowd is really a part of the New Covenant after all and that the GC and the symbolic 144K are the same group, no distinctions whatsoever.

b. Salvation has nothing to do with belonging to any organization

c. They were/are right about the Trinity and Torment and Torture Stake so theirs is still the closest thing to first century Christianity

d. Disfellowship and shunning will be reserved only for biblical behavioural offenses such as Fornication and theological offences such denial of Christ and the gospel...and not for disloyalty to any men.

e. The Bible says nothing about blood transfusions or blood components so this is left to the Bible trained consciences of Witnesses.

f. Jehovah's name will be left out of their new Bible's NT because their is insufficient evidence that it was ever there in the first place.

g. Jesus is entitled to real worship after all

The final revelation, next year is admission that they are a mindcontrolling cult and the buildings and printing presses are being sold and the money being distributed to Christendoms relief organizations around the world.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Dream on.

• Vanderhoven7
  • AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

I would guess only a new version of the NWT Bible will be announced. That could be a money maker for the GB. Maybe some kind of propaganda to entice more donations for their new World HQ. Too many more radical changes in major doctrine so soon could make JW's believe this Watchtower crap is being made up as they go along.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    My sources tell me there's a new bible.
    They also tell me that it is NOT the "big news" to be released at this meeting: something bigger is going to be announced.

There`s always an Announcement about the..

Special Announcement..

That will be Announced at a Later Date..

......................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Indeed. Maybe the special announcement is that they plan to have special announcements every year from now on.

• Mickey mouse
  • WatchTower87
    WatchTower87

- 19 day to go

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit