AGM 5 OCTOBER 2013 (UNOFFICIAL RUMORS)

by WatchTower87 293 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

The most recent "new light" is, inter alia, that the other sheep are actually part of the "domestics" of Matt 24:45-47. I'm fairly certain that eventually they will declare new light that both the great crowd and 144k are altogether part of the new covenant although having different hopes (heavenly v earthly), thus it will be announced that prospective members of the great crowd can also partake of the emblems (while remaining an earthly class). This may be the new light announced at this year's AGM (but probably not). The number of partakers will then no longer be reported, thus ending the increasing embarrassment of the number of partakers increasing each year.

• dozy
    dozy

My money is on a scrapping of the literal 144K as well. This has been on the cards for years , they mention 144K less and less and the big increase in people partaking has pretty much forced the hand of the society. In the latest Watchtower (December ) they pointedly don't mention a 144,000 figure , even when citing Rev 14:1 - just " a relatively small number".

A new bible ( just a revision of the NWT with a few changes ) that is on all platforms also makes more sense. They can issue it primarily on tablets and include a lot of cross referencing features etc. If the WTBTS can reduce printing bibles by (say ) 500,000 a year then that makes a big difference to the bottom line.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

The AGM is described as "HISTORIC". Another version of the NWT is just another version, they have released these in the past.

Is it historic because for the first time it is being transmitted around the globe?

As for the OS taking the emblems, they did point out in a WT study that John 6 applies not only to the heavenly class but also to those who receive an earthly resurrection.

I vote for a major change in doctrine - unless it is just hyping up the sheeples so they think even less.

HB

• pixel
    pixel

Well, at the AGM they always tell people what the yearly text is gonna be. So, for sure that's something we know it's on the agenda.

I think that if they don't announce anything new, is going to be a big dissapointed for the R&F.

• processor
    processor

Maybe Armageddon came in 1975 after all... only invisibly.

Maybe we are in the new system already.

Maybe eyes of understanding can see all this..

Which is what I already foretold in the April 2010 Witchtower:

The August 1, 1975 Watchtower issue featured the articles “Who Qualifies to Be an Elder?” and “Elders Presiding in a Fine Way.” These articles cast new light on the role of elders, who were at that time entrusted with administrative tasks on earth under the leadership of Jesus Christ. Christian elders now fully resembled the “chieftain” from Ezekiel’s temple vision and met all requirements to ‘take the lead’ among God’s people. – Hebrews 13:17.

The publication of these articles marked the beginning of the Thousand Year Reign, where Jesus Christ governs from his heavenly throne over the earth by means of his earthly organization. Meanwhile we live in the 80 th year of the New Order, and without doubt, the resurrection of the old-testament witnesses will begin within “this generation” of 1975. * As the Bible shows, these will rule as “princes” and sit in judgment on the remaining worldlings. (Psalm 45:16) That’s why more than ever, it’s about time to preach the good news of God’s established Kingdom!

* Since then, Jehovah’s people refused to deliver alleged criminals – like pedophiles – to worldly courts and instead introduced own trials according to the laws of the heavenly kingdom. Five years later, in 1980, they started to throw all disturbers of the theocratic order “out into the darkness outside.” – Matthew 25:30.

The Watchtower, April 15, 2065

• Stealth
    Stealth

I betting on SBF rumor:

Maybe they are going to promote Farkel to the Governing Body and give him his own column in the Watchtower magazine.

Rumor is the column will be called: Questions from Dipf*ck Readers.

• Theredeemer
    Theredeemer

What if the rumour is that created their own bank and named it Bank of Paradise, where all donations can be automatically withdrawn every month to that "bank". When your account reaches a certain level you will deamed a "gold" member. This will allow you permission to get updated "new light" before others.

Or the big announcement might be that they added the dinosaur back in the bible map.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

I think its just an additional fund raiser for the WTS. Invite everyone, float out rumors so that everyone will be excited, put contribution boxes all around and bingo, you just raised several million. Bethel monitors, you guys sure do know how to raise some cash!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

I'm predicting an online 'Jehovah's Witness Research Tool' as one of the announcements. It was briefly mentioned at this past District Convention and the speaker stated that we'd hear more about it latter.

Because of the zillion refinements and changes to JW doctrine and the many more to come, the CD-Rom Library has become useless and a waste not to mention damaging to WT's reputation of being the 'Truth'.

To put it mildly-the WT's CD-Rom Library is too incriminating! WT is forced to dump it!

So to all you JWN members take good care of the 'WT CD-Rom Library' you currently have cause chances are you may not be seeing anymore.

• Nostromo
    Nostromo

No changes with the memorial and new covenant eetc, see the latest Wt issue on jw.org. Would have been too good to be true.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit