Does anyone know if I can get "see the good land" brochure in PDF?

by Rsnrsr 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Rsnrsr
  • ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi Rsnrsr, To locate current WTBTS publications, I would suggest searching the internet using Google and add "jw.org" to your search criteria. That is what I did to locate the publication that you wanted at the followiing link because jw.org does not have a site search feature: http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/102004334 .

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• Rsnrsr
    Rsnrsr

Thanks Robert, I did go on the jw.org. Website but they don't have it on there so I can download it to my iBooks . Was hoping some had the PDF that they may want to share with me. Again thank you so much

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi Rsnrsr, I guess the previous link that I gave you wasn't to the brochure. You can try downloading a .pdf on gobookee.net that is called the "See the Good Land Brochure" using the following link: http://www.gobookee.net/see-the-good-land-brochure/ . I didn't try because the website asked for me to give them a credit card to verify my existance which I felt was inappropriate to ask for.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• Rsnrsr
    Rsnrsr

Hi Robert, yes I tried that one too but can't figure out why they would ask for a credit card either

• AwareBeing
    AwareBeing

Wouldn't you rather see ALL the Bible Land?

"The HarperCollens Atlas of the Bible",

that the WT lifted their "See The Good Land from".

Published first in 1991 by Timesbook, London.

It has chapters with maps of other cultures in the area;

not just the 'New World Society's' Zionist maps!

It's a better read for archaeologist and historians,

than the normal dribble of organized religionists.

• disfellowshipped1
    disfellowshipped1

This site has a lot of the publications not on JW.org

• Rsnrsr
    Rsnrsr

Disfellowshipped , thank you so much for your help. Got the information I was looking for and more.??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit