2013 District Convention God's Word Is Truth MP3 is ready!

by OneDayillBeFree 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OneDayillBeFree
    OneDayillBeFree

Alright. So I got a sendspace and uploaded the whole thing except for the songs and morning music.

The link to all the MP3's is here! For some reason it starts with the last talk first but they're all numbered and titled according to the convention so it should'nt be too hard I hope.

Do with them what you please, upload them to youtube, send them to friends & family, or just see how far you can stomach some of the "fine spiritual food that the faithful and discreet slave has prepared for us this year".

Some key talks you might wanna listen to are 12 Symposium: The Truth Sets Us Free, 16 Believe Inspired Truth, Not Inspired Error, 20 Symposium: Reject What Is False! and especially for all of us apostates 23 Symposium: Beware of Apostates!

I'm sure there's much more but I'll let you guys do the digging.

Let me know if there are any problems. Have fun!

OneDay

• JeffT
    JeffT

I took apart the "Reject what is false" on my blog a couple of days ago. I'm working on the Keynote address, I expect to have it up in a few days. You're right, its hard to listen to that crap. I think I'm missing a couple, I will certainly take a look at what you have up.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Thanks for those. I'll save them for reference. Its a fast download, too.

S

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

How many times did you puck in your mouth while going through this stuff?

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Thanks!

• clarity
    clarity

Thank you so much for all your hard work putting

this together ... it is appreciated OneDay!

>

It is nice people like you who make life much better!

clarity

Hope I don't throw up when I hear it tho!

>

edited to say..

OMG ...fast forwarded it ....just heard 'mentally diseased' part

how disgusting this cult is!

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

thanks!!

• OneDayillBeFree
    OneDayillBeFree

You're all welcome!

@Satanus - Glad it was fast! This is my first time doing this.

@Crazyguy - I came very close several times hehe

@Clarity - I'm glad I can help in any way possible! And yes, there's plenty mentions of "mentally diseased" throughout.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

YHWH hates a " false stylus " that's why I refuse to trust the Watchtower magazine or the FDS.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/253299/1/ANOTHER-DISHONEST-QUOTE-FROM-CHRISTS-BROTH

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Jeff, where's your blog?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit