Paris Jackson

by free2beme 9 Replies latest jw friends

• free2beme
    free2beme

I know it is easy to go there, on this board, and blame the Jehovah's Witnesses. But being a dad, I can tell you that being a teenage girl in this day in age is hard. Add to that, having such a famous father in your past with such strange stories attached to him. With the idea that there is a trail going on right now to expose all the bad stuff, again! Limitless money and very little control of your life in a small secured enviroment. With all that, I am more surprised this did not happen sooner. I just hope she gets professional help, good love, and learns to know her value as an individaul.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Yes, Free.

I agree, this is a crazy world, and Paris must feel like she has the weight of the world on her shoulders. I hope that she can learn to cope as she grows up fast.

• mP
    mP

Karma, must be tough living off dirty money taken from a pedo.

• free2beme
    free2beme

He was not a good man, at all. But his kids need to find their own and not let his bad behavior dictate their future with depression.

• Gayle
    Gayle

http://www.charismanews.com/us/39785-did-cultish-religion-move-paris-jackson-to-commit-suicide

Did Cultish Religion Move Paris Jackson to Attempt Suicide?

{sorry, can't copy over)

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I see many similarities between Paris and my own daughter when she was that age. She also had bright blue eyes and blond hair, both very pretty, but liked to dress grungy. Like Paris (according to reports ), she was a cutter, my daughter also cut her wrists and took an overdose at 15 ( my daughter walked miles to the store to buy a bottle of Tylenol, took the whole bottle and waited an hour to tell me) . Of course they both had to deal with exposure to a cult. My heart goes out to her and her family. At least my daughter didn't have to deal with the pressures of being Michael Jackson's daughter, and being in the Jackson dysfunctional family. With therapy she might have a chance. My daughter was diagnosed with Borderline Personality disorder, she got lots of therapy and is fine now. If that is what is wrong with Paris, this is not a cry for help, she may have really intended to die, that is the nature of BPD. There is hope if she can get away from the family.

• Shador
    Shador

mP said:

Karma, must be tough living off dirty money taken from a pedo.

free2beme said:

He was not a good man, at all.

Wow! Judgemental much? He was found not guilty (so calling him a "pedo", is, quite frankly, libel) and I and a lot of others believe he was not guilty. That man went through a lot of hell that folks like you and I will never know. His life would have probably broken you before you were half his age. I'm disgusted that the two of you would use this poor girl's tragedy as an oppertunity to bash her father, who was a remarkable man in his own right.

• Joliette
    Joliette

Wow people really bashing MJ in this thread. If people grew up the way that they grew up maybe they would understand. MJ didnt have a

childhood. I know that MJ was a

very faithful witness and he got disfellowshipped in 1987 after some drama went down with Latoya (his sister) and the elders.

I am sorry that Paris tried to kill herself I know the Jackson family had a showdown last year.

Cause the grandmama (MJ's mom) was taken away from Paris, Prince, and Blanket.

Could be all the pressure of living in the shadows of a famous father. I dont know if MJ did, but calling him a pedo is very petty.

• free2beme
    free2beme

I would gladly slam MJ in any thread. I know tons of people who did not have a great childhood. They did not become child molesters!

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I refuse to read too much about the Jacksons. Nevertheless, it is all over the place. When I read the legal proceedings, something is going on that we dont' know about and prob. should not know. Even in death, her father is bizarre. She is a young teen age girl yet her custody appears to be nothing but legal battle and complications after another.

This is not a normal family law situation. I feel bad for her. People predicted this, though, when she was born. It is sad. Not every person is a good parent. They strike me as shallow as the Kardashians. I recall his televised funeral service. His father, rather than praying or sobbing, delivered a commercial for himself. The reporters were shocked.

I also feel that were they not a black family, there would be more scrutiny and investigation. People seem to allow them free rein even when they do bizaree things. We watch them as though they were a freak show.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit