Oklahoma Tornado

by Simon 46 Replies latest jw friends

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

When you have EF-5s it doesn't matter what kind of house you're in. You need to be underground and buttoned up.

Look up info on the Jarrell tornado here a few years ago. There's a pic that shows a stretch of asphault road that has been completely ripped out down to a depth of almost 12 inches, just completely gone.

Texas Taskforce 1 is headed up there. TT1 is the A-Team of disaster relief. I love my adopted state.

• Simon
    Simon

Secession is when they want to leave the union (i.e. the United States of America) ... like how Scotland wants to break away and be independent (but only when it suits them)

• Jomavrick
    Jomavrick

Have a sister office in Ok City, lives about 10 miles from ground Zero, he is fine all his staff is fine. Glad to hear that, I cant believe more fatalities didnt occur, my God.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

In very simple terms, Secession is similar to when you go out with friends to a nice restaurant and then wanting to leave the table just before the check arrives.

Rub a Dub

• Dagney
    Dagney

I asked a "seester" who contacts me regularly if a mutual "friend" (cough) who lives in OK City was ok. She said he was but...wait for it..."7 BROTHERS LOST THEIR HOMES!"

I get so frustrated and impatient with this thinking. I texted back "THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE LOST THEIR HOMES!!! :'("

She did write back "I know, it's so sad."

**sigh**

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Dag,

The RBC vultures will be there quickly to scoop up some insurance checks for slipshod work.

zed

• Dagney
    Dagney

I didn't think of that zed. The RBC must be reveling in the new opportunity to make some $$$ for mom.

(don't get me started on the RBC....)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit