Larry Graham and Prince over by my house- smile

by JT 16 Replies latest jw friends

• ISP
    ISP

Sounds like the WT....taking advantage of misery and weakness...perfect opportunity for them.

All I would say, is that if it...the WTS stuff, helps Prince deal with his loss, it is doing its stuff. Its all make believe...but if it helps ..it is something when dealing with a greivous loss.

ISP

• Black Man
    Black Man

Yeah....I remember JR's Q-45......man those were da' days. Anyhow, anybody have the scoop on why Larry is not an elder presently and why he was deleted? If there's any credible source out there update a brotha........

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Prince is obviously no dummy. It takes brains to survive in show business as long as he has. When he has recovered somewhat from the tragic experience with his son, his mindset may change and he may no longer need the crutch of WT theology. I wish him well, but I also hope that he will come to see that association with the witnesses is not all that it seems. Added to that, he really does not have a reputation for monogomy and I wonder if this is the marriage that will last. Only time will tell.

• rhett
    rhett

I actually saw Prince on tour right around the time he started hanging out with Larry Graham. At the time Prince was still DAMN good live but just about everyone there thought Graham was rather odd and didn't really fit in to say the least. From what I've heard of his concerts now there's no way I'd waste my time.
    F@#king JW's.

Back down the bullies to the back of the bus
    Its time for them to be scared of us

• ChiChiMama
    ChiChiMama

Oh Horror of Horrors

They got Prince too?!!!!
    How very sad.

The only good I could possibly see coming from this is if the Watchtower allows Prince to write and compose a new songbook for them.
    It would a great improvement over the funeral dirges they have now.

ChiChi

• troucul
    troucul

...lol...Prince, look at how far he's fallen...

i'm lookin high, i'm lookin low
    i wanna know, therefore i go
    your number is one your number is one

henry rollins

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Prince and Larry need to re-work the Bee Molesting song.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit