The Faithful & Discreet Slave Gets World Wide Notoriety In For The America's BIGGEST Payout In A Child Abuse Case 28,000,000 Leaving Jesus With No Choice Except To Find A Replacement

by frankiespeakin 17 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Satanus
    Satanus

FDS. Rearrange those letters to get the acronym DFS - DooFuS.

S

• Scott77
    Scott77

And they are like to call themselves a church when taken to courts but avoid its references to their kingdom halls when looking for new converts.

Scott77

• metatron
    metatron

I believe you have not kept pace with revealed new light.

If I recall correctly, they are not responsible for the Lord's property or assets as yet, in the prophetic timeline of Matt. 24.

So, they can waste money and time and tell molested kids to 'walk it off' because Jesus hasn't fully appointed them yet.

Am I wrong?

metatron

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

You've got it, metatron.

Which makes me wonder just how they're going to spin an answer to those who ask the inevitable question: since you have not yet been appointed over all his belongings, why exactly should anyone listen to you? (I haven't read the entire July WT, only excerpts, so maybe they addressed this already.)

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

In My Humble Opinion, Zed has explained everything we need to know about Life, the Universe, and Everything:

There are only two things that spawn "new light."

1. Litigation

2. The calendar

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I wonder if being a dirty old men or accomplice to the crimes of a dirty old man merit removal from the office of F&DS according to Jesus? Questions Questions Questions!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkPo6NvuHG8

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

Mad Sweeney: Sorry if you weren't asking for this info, but for all intents and purposes it's business as usual.. It's all just word play. They still claim to have been chosen as Gods only channel since 1919, so whether they have been appointed to 'rule' over the 'belongings' yet seems pretty much irrelevant in reality.. Who would dare argue with Jehovah (i.e them)? .. Anybody have a different take on this?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Confidential (Secret) letter to elders 1989 from governing Body:

Elders share the obligation to shepherd the flock. However, they must be careful not to divulge information about personal matters to unauthorized persons. There is "a time to keep quiet," when "your words should prove to be few." (Ecclesiastes 3:7; 5:2) Proverbs 10:19 warns: "In the abundance of words there does not fail to be transgression, but the one keeping his lips in check is acting discreetly." Problems are created when elders unwisely reveal matters that should be kept confidential. Elders must give special heed to the counsel: "Do not reveal the confidential talk of another." (Proverbs 25:9) Often the peace, unity, and spiritual well-being of the congregation are at stake. Improper use of the tongue by an elder can result in serious legal problems for the individual, the congregation, and even the Society.

Shhhhh! Keep it quiet! Our corporations is counting on your silence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit