The Faithful & Discreet Slave Gets World Wide Notoriety In For The America's BIGGEST Payout In A Child Abuse Case 28,000,000 Leaving Jesus With No Choice Except To Find A Replacement

by frankiespeakin 17 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I know this has been posted before anyhow I thought this a good title to post it under:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2160605/Candance-Conti-molested-Jehovahs-Witnesses-member-age-NINE-wins-28milion.html

Woman molested by Jehovah's Witnesses member at age NINE wins $28million in America's BIGGEST religious sex abuse payout

In a landmark ruling, a California jury has awarded record $28million in damages to a woman who had accused the Jehovah’s Witnesses of allowing one of its adult members to molest her as a child.

Alameda County jurors awarded $7million in compensatory damages last Wednesday and another $21million in punitive damages the following day to 26-year-old Candace Conti, her attorney, Rick Simons, said.

'This is the largest jury verdict for a single victim in a religious child abuse case in the country,’ Simons added.

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

Rick Simons received the honor of the 2013 Trial Lawyer of the Year award. This case, involving the Jehovah’s Witnesses... Rick received the highest verdict ever, $28,000,001, for a single plaintiff(Candace Conti), thanks to his hard work, ... empathy and ability to tell the story of his client and the defendant.

"The Watchtower has many more lessons to learn." ~Rick Simons

http://cogentlegal.com/blog/2013/04/sftla-trial-lawyer-of-the-year-2013/ http://youtu.be/Myw8jRnLlM0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Myw8jRnLlM0&feature=player_embedded
  • frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I wonder what is worse in delusional watchowerland for the Faithful & Discreet Slave to be found liable in a court of law for millions of dollars in damages in a child abuse case or failure to keep others on the watch with phoney calculated biblical dates for Jesus 2nd comming. To me the abuse case would recommend them to the ranks of evil slave and in need of a reprimand.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Isn't this under appeal?

• designs
    designs

If I were a JW I'd want to watch out for the $$$ hit the Wt. is going to be asking for. How will the Wt. Leaders spin this 'donation' to kingdom interests.

• Ding
    Ding
    How will the Wt. Leaders spin this 'donation' to kingdom interests.

...as fighting against Satan's worldly court system that is opposed to the truth...

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

17:15 in the video to get to the Borg trial section.

• blondie
    blondie

I would hope that jws would be more worried about the danger to their own children in the congregation, not any money the WTS has to pay out. Those children's lives and the damage are without price. It helps that some thinking jws will see that the accusations about child abuse in the WTS are not an attack from Satan.

Thanks to the legal staff and support who worked on this and have learned how to battle the WTS legalistic approach, the Pharisees in today's world.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Guys,

There are only two things that spawn "new light."

1. Litigation

2. The calendar

The "new light" on the GB being the FDS is all about the former. They are only the FDS when they meet together. Therefore, when they are testifying individually when taken to court, they are not the faithful and discreet slave or the GB. How convenient!

zed

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    They are only the FDS when they meet together. Therefore, when they are testifying individually when taken to court,
    they are not the faithful and discreet slave or the GB. How convenient!..

When the WBT$ GB Popes meet together.. One large Stupid Person..

They Join Forces and Become.. The FDS..

..................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit