Apparently, the original writings of the Bible canon have been found in Warwick, NY. The New World Translation will be updated to clarify discrepancies.
Here are some noteworthy changes:
1) In Genesis, right after Satan sinned, he "pretty much disassociated himself", the original writings noted. Therefore, in the book of Job, Satan did attend the heavenly meeting, but sat in the back and left as soon as it was over. And in Matthew 4, Satan tried to tempt Jesus, but Jesus ignored him. He didnt even greet him.
2) Proverbs 4:18 has been changed to its original rendition: Jehovah will keep giving CT Russell and everyone after him wrong teachings until He decides they actually deserve the truth. "Truth" will always change and will leave all His people confused about what is the actual final truth, until Armageddon.
3) Acts 15:29 will also be revised: to keep abstaining from... four major blood components. Fractions are acceptable, though, if your weak conscience allows...
4) Jesus and Jeremiah s never spoke out against the religious leaders of Jehovahs chosen nation. He waited on Jehovah. In fact, He's still alive on earth because hes been waiting humbly since.
4) Acts 5 actually describes Ananias and Sapphira died because they lied on their time slips. Also, there are annual reports on the stats of Jehvahs org was founded in Eden until Jerusalem destroyed in 70 ce.