Re: 2013 annual meeting

by pixel 57 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

WatchTower -Free... Despite your name, are you or other family members attending?

LoisLane

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

20 family are going but they all shun me for missing meetings and asking critical questions .

I would go and record it .

But I would rather watch football with my non-witness family .

• WTBS
    WTBS

Please help to record and post it here..........Ok?

• ohnightdivine
    ohnightdivine

Sorry for asking--is this annual meeting being held worldwide on the same date?

I haven't heard about this in our congregation meetings recently. Maybe I just missed the announcement..

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

Question for any in the know. My wife and are are technically inactive. We go to some meetings, but many people probably don't know that we haven't turned in time in a while.

We have been encouraged by family members to go. But according to this original letter, there are tickets involved. Is that still the case?

Are inactives, who "need encouragement" invited? or...would they (us) be turned away???

Thanks for anyone in "the knowing" class who can answer this question for me.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Here in the UK it is a ticket only bash.

To qualify you have to be:-

• Elder/wife
    • MS/wife
    • Pioneer
    • Big donator

George

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

Thanks St George!

Any 'Mericans out there too?? I imagine it's the same in the U.S.

Why would we be encouraged to go if we need to have tickets, unless they have a couple of extras. But then again, I am sure only the sec. is authorized to hand them out to regulars. hmmmm?

U.S. active undercover elders....any answers? Thank-you!!

• mindnumbed
    mindnumbed

Here in the U.S., I don't know about the invitation, but my wife is going and her husband is inactive and no longer a meeting attender and she does not match one criteria on St. George's list. Different rules for Americans I guess.

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

In my area of the U.S. all baptized and unbaptized publishers and thier children are invited. No tickets required.

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

kiddingMe, this is the second time I read this. So I guess the ticket buisness is not happening in the U.S. I heard it from 2 witnesses. It's answered as far as I am concerned! ;-)

I doubt they would deny enterance to an inactive one, and how would they even know if that many people are streaming in. My wife wants to go. I told her I am not going, period.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit