Girl scout cookies are demonized

by Gojira_101 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

This is going to start some kind of JW urban legend about Keeber's cookies being made with blood products, isn't it?

• just Ron
    just Ron

Don't send your cookies to rip van winkle his prosses is flawed and the demons will not be destroyed. To realy have the demons destoyed the cookies must be sent to me . I will send you a cetificat cetifing that all demonds have been destoyed.

just Ron

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I hear that Girl Scout Cookie Clones fetch a heafty Price:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MId6-CGZ4wM

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

Apognophos: The scary thing this, you are probably right, knowing how superstupid....whoops... superstitious JW's are!

Just Ron: I think I will take my chances with the demonized cookies and see if I can exercise some of those demons myself! Thank though for the offer of risking the chance of inviting the demons into your home! I really appreciate your willingness

Frankie: OMG! That was so funny! For some reason that scene from Better Off Dead came back when that guy was snorting snow then goes...."do you know the street value of this mountain? We could make a fortune!"

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

IMG_20130307_161906

Oh My God!!!!! I can feel the demons already....I better hurry and eat these!!!!!

G

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

awww now I want to be part of this whole Girl Scout Cookie thang!

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

So I have been experimenting. I have been conducting an experimenting with the girl scout cookies and paranormal activity, has been very interesting and enlightening. I have had 4 boxes of girl scout cookies in my home for 2 days now....here is my report.

There have been no books flying across the room, no levitating furniture, no attempts of demons trying to rape me in my sleep.....but there is SOMETHING!!!! A physical reaction to that SOMETHING and it is freaking me out! It's hard to explain, but there is a definite change in feelings.

There is this craving that will just come over me, I can fight it at first, but this power comes over me and I just can't fight it anymore and I eat 1 cookie. I think 1 cookie will be enough, but then the craving becomes worst...and I eat another cookie. I leave the kitchen, but I'm right back there, and I find myself eating another cookie....this....just....won't....stop...the cycle just continues on...and...on...I find myself...sweating....I can't stop!!!!!! It has to be the demons!!!!!

My husband is experiencing the same thing. He told me he started with 1 cookie and before he even realized it...HE ATE 6 COOKIES! This has to be paranormal activity for sure!!!!!

LouBelle: Please join this girl scout cookie phenomenon!!!

G

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Gojira_101 we don't have the girl scout cookie phenonmenon here in good on south africa I've gots to get me butt over to the USofA

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Australia boasts the best cookie (biscuit we call em) EVER: the mighty Tim Tam. Tourists leave Australia with bag loads of the things. You keep your Girl Scout cookies, and I'll medicate myself with a packet of Tim Tams.

Tim Tams are a girl's best friend!

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

OK, so now since I'm an evil wicked apostate buying Girl Scout cookies and Keebler fudge magic cookies, I have truly gone over the cliff. I went to the bank this morning and the kids were selling chocolate bars for the United Way. I bought some!!! And didn't even feel guilty.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit