2013 DC new releases - rumors ???

by obarac 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

I got it! They are going to do a new light truth switch! Then whenever present truth is changed by the new light the older publications will just fall apart too. Much like a Mission Impossible pamphlet detailing the next mission....This old truth will self destruct in 10 seconds...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If the WBT$ ReWrote the Bible "AGAIN"..

It would be as Good as Their Other..

WatchTarded Accomplishments..

http://www.jw.org/assets/m/ijw13fr/502013170/ijw13fr_id-502013170_E/502013170_E_cnt_1_xs.jpg

Approved by the WBT$ Governing Popes..

................................. photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• watson
    watson

Bible Action Figures

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

TheNNWT will officially delete the 'and' from John 20:28 so that my Dad doesn't have to make an ass of himself when reading it aloud.

Jeremiah 25:12 will be removed from the NNWT

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Maybe bringing back the green Bible. But,it just wouldn't be the same without the pink song book.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

If you check your current copy of the NWT (Bi12-E) you will see that they [] have already been removed since the 2006 printing.

I didn't know that. That is shocking, more coverup of how they have changed the meaning of their Translation to fit their own interpretation.
  • St George of England
    St George of England
    I didn't know that. That is shocking, more coverup of how they have changed the meaning of their Translation to fit their own interpretation.

This seems to have been done on the quiet. The elder I spoke to about this assurred me there has been nothing in the WTS literature about it and there have been no elders letters relating to it either. The online NWT still has the brackets and so has the CD-ROM, but on the pdf version they have been removed. On the page before the Foreword in the Bi12 it does say however:- "Some mechanical adjustments have been made on this printing" George

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Perhaps there will be a cheaply printed hand-out of the needed revisions, like for the Revelation book. Only this time there will be hundreds of revisions. Then when the Jeremiah " study " is over. We will spend the next year revising our personal copies of the NWT. Or perhaps it will be suggested as a Family Worship Night activity!

It could happen. Remember how the cheapskates made a bid deal out of the last CA's crappy program? It was a provision from the FDS, remember? " Keep this program with you, it's a provision, the FDS doesn't just waste ink! Use the programs in service! The Branch says to memorize the cited verses!" That's straight from my convention notes, the CO's talk...

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I could see the large reference bible being made available only in electronic media. Simply because of the cost, and reasoning that they don't generally use it from the platform or in field service.

If the religion were really interested in the spiritual well being of their people (they are not and that is the problem) they do need to have a major revision of the NWT. Large parts of it, especially the OT, is worded in such an awkward manner as to be unreadable. Given that the 'translation' work was done between 1945 or so and 1961, it is remarkable that they are still using it.

I really doubt that the cash-strapped organization can pull it together to do anything other than band-aid tweaks to the NWT. Another complication is that whatever is done in English then has to be done in umpteen other languages. The cost would start to mushroom

• label licker
    label licker

Hey Splash,

we've got two soft covered bibles where one has the backets in and the other bible has the brackets out on that very scripture at Romans 6:7. Same wording but now has different meaning. And to think it was just a push of a button on the computer and god's will is done. These uneducated ones have come along way, wouldn't you guys say?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit