Okay kids!!I need prayers, karma, or good thoughts

by mouthy 53 Replies latest jw friends

• LV101
    LV101

Hugs to you --- are you icing? It's a pain but helps.

Keep care and hang in there --- Hugs,

LV

• talesin
    talesin

That's so painful, Granny! :'(

love you!

xo

tal

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

Granny, I hope you recover very soon because it isn't fun to be in that type of pain. Thank goodness you didn't fall and break a hip. Sending lots of love and healing thoughts. ??????

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

Good News is your CANADIAN therefore you have HEALTH CARE birth to thr grave and you should go to a Doctor, who will hopefully send you to a physical therapist, or give you some muscle relaxers , anti-inflaitories, like ibuprohin ??? Heat, rest, heal, take up some form of stretching exercise, swim, yoga, move.

• flipper
    flipper

MOUTHY- I'm sorry this happened to you friend. Here are some hugs and kisses from me and my wife and positive wishes that you get to feeling better soon ! Hang in there sis. Peace out, Mr. & Mrs. Flipper

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Oh granny!

Karma will look after you...you log in here, tell us your pain and here we all are! I for one would transmogrify your torn muscle to me if i could.

Alas, my daughter is yet to get a diploma in Physics and invent the needed technology...sigh

take care grace

OZ

• RosePetal
    RosePetal

(((((((((((((((((((((Grace))))))))))))))))))))))) So sorry to hear you are in pain, praying for you right now for healing and comfort my sweet sister. Love and hugs coming your way. Get well soon. xxxxxxx

Get Well Soon

Hugs To You

• mouthy
    mouthy

WOW!!!! Is all I can say from all the wonderful caring thoughts you all sent.. I feel so blessed.
    Yes they gave me Tynol3,I put hot water bottles ( two of em)around me in bed. Feel a bit better
    today,as long as I dont cough, laugh,hiccup,or sneeze.
    Tom Jones sure helps me laugh...He is sure aging . But he is still my heart throb.
    Thank you all VERY VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!I really feel that although the WT took my Annmarie,
    Vanessa, Heather, Dallas,Dante,William away from me- MY LORD replaced them with you lot/
    You see you lot have the one thing THEY dont have LOVE!!!!! to you all thanks again

• Think About It
    Think About It
    Feel a bit better today,as long as I dont cough, laugh,hiccup,or sneeze.

Here's to hoping breathing doesn't make your list. Get well.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Awww Grace.... Big Hugs!!!!! Soooo sorry you are hurting!

Coffee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit