New Pope will be named Peter

by Monsieur 44 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

I just cannot believe the posts in this thread.

Are you all so brainwashed by the Watchtower that in rejecting that you not only reject all faiths but enjoy mocking all the other faiths and thus acting slap bang in line with the way the Watchtower taught you?

Sorry to be so blunt, but I was appalled to read all this...a considerable display of ignorance too. If you don't know where ignorance is displayed, then you would have done better to check your facts before posting.

I am not a Buddhist, but I wouldn't mock or denigrate or lampoon Buddhism. I was brought up to respect others' faiths. The Watchtower doesn't. The Watchtower loves to find fault with those who don't think as it does.

Many of you know me by now. None of you has ever seen me post like this. That's because the intolerance and disrespect shown in some of the above posts has shocked and appalled me very much indeed.

• cofty
    cofty
    I was brought up to respect others' faiths - Char

Ah that was your mistake right there.

People deserve respect until they prove otherwise - risible beliefs do not.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Thank you, Cofty.

Quod erat demonstrandum. You did it for me, you made my point for me, but you probably just don't and won't get it.

As you were.

• cofty
    cofty
    you probably just don't and won't get it. - Char

I get it - I just think you mistook me for somebody who gives a shit about your patronising opinion of me. QED yourself.

• still thinking
    still thinking

As an ex catholic I reserve the right to laugh at the Catholic church...

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

I think that's the kind of thing that the owners of the site prefer to be reserved for PM's, isn't it? I've said my say. I'm not going to bicker. I wasn't being patronising. I was just shocked.

• still thinking
    still thinking

I respect no one who expects people to kiss his ring...

• cofty
    cofty
    I was just shocked. - Char

Really?

And yet you're not shocked by a man who restored a holocaust denier? Or by somebody who spent years protecting pedophiles? Or by somebody who prohibits millions of poor women from using birth control, condeming them and their offspring to further poverty and Aids?

• still thinking
    still thinking

These are the people who decide on whether woman can use birth control or not...ROFL

Pretty.... Don't worry girls....that hat does go with that dress..but those shoes are all wrong....LOL

• still thinking
    still thinking

Look what they get to wear...and look what they make the nuns wear....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit