Jw.org on disfellowshipping

by d 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Eustace
    Eustace

Write a letter in a year or so, unless you are related to one of us and just give it about three months.

You forgot about cases where an elder is attracted to a disfellowshipped one. I know a case of disfellowshipped female who was openly celebrating a "worldy" holiday and then about a month later she was reinstated, with the meeting where she was reinstated being only the third time I saw her at the Kigndom Hall after she was disfellowshipped. It was so disgustingly obvious that it was because two members of the Body of Elders were attracted to her that she got special treatment.

It was actually because of this situation, and one of the two elders attracted to the disfellowshipped woman proving himself to be a disgusting liar in relation to another situation, that I started posting on JWN.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Who cares if you are DF'ed or DA'ed. The end result is that the WTBTS promotes that JWs should shun you for both offenses. The WTBTS is run by lawyers.

Remember how Bill Clinton didn't have sex with Monica Lewinsky but his cigar did?

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• wifibandit
    wifibandit
    Can anyone provide a Scan of g96 9/8 26-27
  • TTATTelder
    TTATTelder

The only spiritual counsel any df person gets is "attend all the meetings and check back with us in 6 months .... Oh and stop doing whatever you were df'd for"

such BS ... They write it like counseling services are available continuously. I guess you could hound the elders and constantly ask for a meeting, but that would only work a couple of times. The df person would be avoided like the plague after that. 

-TE

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

2 + 2 = 5 - "They seek to make the religon appealing to others, and in order to do that, they dishonestly represent what they actually teach to its members."

Once again, for the lurkers, newbies, and trolls...

If you have to cheat to defend your beliefs, your beliefs don't deserve to be defended.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

"We do not automatically disfellowship someone who commits a serious sin. If, however, a baptized Witness makes a practice of breaking the Bible’s moral code and does not repent, he or she will be shunned or disfellowshipped. The Bible clearly states: “Remove the wicked man from among yourselves.”—"

While that is strictly true, the fact is that they df people for many other things than the Bible's moral code - as if it even had one.  Some day I will write up my story and post it here. 

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit