• shamus100
    shamus100

MIRACLE WHEAT!!!!!

• brinjen
    brinjen

Rutherford's liquor cabinet.

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

When my family first joined the cult every JW house we visited seemed to have a framed photo of Nathan Knorr on the wall. One of those needs to go into the museum.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

How about a photo of Beth Shan?

zed

• shamus100
    shamus100

MIRACLE WHEAT!!!

• shamus100
  • shamus100
    shamus100

I mean seriously, were people on crack back then or were they all just inbred?

• Think About It
    Think About It

Nathan Knorr's Oath of Allegiance Card

Nathan Knorr the Watchtower Society president from 1942-1977 signed the allegiance oath below to obtain a passport. When faced with a similar situation the Watchtower Society did not let the Malawi JW's buy the political party card under the theocratic warfare pretense. The refusal of the Malawi JW's to buy the political card let to the rape, torture & death of many JW's there. Would it have really been a greater sin for Malawi JW's to buy the political party card? Would there really have been that much difference in the Malawi JW's buying the political card, compared to Knorr taking the oath of allegiance below in other to obtain a passport? The Watchtower Society could just have easily declared theocratic warfare and the Malawi JW's could have obtained their lives. Evidently in the wacky world of the Watchtower religion it was okay for Knorr to take the oath below- Believe It or Not.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

http://watchthetower.net/reasons.html

Paul Blizzard's site about 101 Strange Beliefs of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Some of the things here are bizzare but true. I checked out all of them years ago using WT own literature.

HappyDad

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Wearing jade jewelry, playing chess, and having wind chimes (they evoked the demons) was all taboo.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit