It is OFFICIAL they want MORE MONEY : NEW ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

by raymond frantz 104 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• oldlightnewshite
    oldlightnewshite

If you ask me they've been using urim and thummim to divinate which funds to back on the stock market, then lost a stack of cheese.

• LV101
    LV101

"game is up" sounds refreshing/wonderful. I hope you're right.

• Red Piller
    Red Piller

I went to both meetings this week. There was no letter read....Did anyone else have this announced?

(not doubting you - just wondering how widespread this announcement has been)

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

They can scream and demand all they want but the waters are drying up. The generation that gave the most financially is dwindling. The new generation doesn't have any extra disposible cash to give to the society.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    raymond frantz - "The Watchtower will be the fist part of the Babylon the Great to go down in a blaze of scandals and financial troubles!"

Sarcasm alert!

• carla
    carla

any other jw's hear this at their kh? scan of letter?

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Not at my meeting in the UK last night.

• Mary
    Mary
    an elder came on the platform to announce that the Society needs more money

For what? Didn't they just sell Crooklyn Bethel for a ka-jillion dollars? They don't pay Bethelites for their wages (except for the $100/month pocket money) and they sure as hell don't give any to charity........Maybe it's time they bring back food services at the ASSemblies. LOL.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    tiki - "...plus making substantial gains on sales of trendy NYC property..."

From what I've read, their real estate sales have actually been below market values.

It's more reminiscent of a liquidation of assets than it is a surge in profits.

Just my opinion.

• Ding
    Ding

One more way to guilt low wage or unemployed JWs for not doing enough...

But why would the organization need money?

I mean, isn't this old system -- including its monetary system -- about to be destroyed at Armageddon any day now?

Where is the GB's faith in their own teachings?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit