JW Tragic murder was by JW

by snare&racket 75 Replies latest jw friends

• ziddina
    ziddina

I shall be watching closely to see what the motive turns out to be. I hope they DO manage to uncover a motive...

• Jstmenu
    Jstmenu

Well just because he went to the the Kingdom hall irregular that alone does not make him a Jehovah Witnesess what makes him a Jehovah Witnesess if he was baptised..... It sounds like from irregular he visit the Kingdom hall .. but we soon find out the truth if he was or not.

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

Jstmenu~"Well just because he went to the the Kingdom hall irregular that alone does not make him a Jehovah Witnesess what makes him a Jehovah Witnesess if he was baptised..... It sounds like from irregular he visit the Kingdom hall .. but we soon find out the truth if he was or not."

Holt was married in the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses. He was a baptized publisher. He was "active" in the door to door ministry as he reported field service time. He was an "irregular attender" of meetings. That is stupid WBTS legalize public statement and meaningless because EVERY JEHOVAH'S WITNESS is an "IRREGULAR ATTENDER" of meetings. Thats why they only have 70% meeting attendance all the way up to a district level.... UGH

• ziddina
    ziddina

Excellent points, Tylinbrando.

• steve2
    steve2

Hi Tylin,

Thanks for the additional information. Where did you get the information from about his publisher status (i.e., that he was an active witness "as he reported field service time")?

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Jonathan Holt has admitted to killing Whitney. Below is a local news article which gives a few more details.

http://www.kptv.com/story/19886318/deputies-murder-suspect-asked-for-ride-pulled-gun-on-whitney-heichel

And here is a Justice for Whitney Facebook page...

https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Whitney

And here is her Memorial page if you want to offer condolences...

https://www.facebook.com/WhitneyHeichelMemorial

• undercover
    undercover

Official Facebook memorials... so much for paying heed to the counsel of the WTS regarding social networking.

Perusing the comments, I saw mostly typical condolences, and agreed with most of the sentiments. Even though I don't know them, don't know anyone who knows them, I feel bad for the family's loss. I feel bad for Whitney. Giving a ride to someone you probably trusted only to have them attack you.

But I was irked by quite a few of the "may Jehovah strengthen and support..." comments. Why support and strengthen now? Might it been better had he strengthened and supported Whitney to overcome her assailant? If I worship an all powerful God, that's the support I'd expect. I don't need your support after the fact. I got this here Facebook memorial page.

And the comments about the wicked living among them and soon to be destroyed; talk of the new system bringing paradise and ridding the world of crime, etc etc etc... where are their brains? It wasn't evil in the world. It wasn't living in this old system. A fellow JW, a member of the congregation... he was the killer. How can you pin this on Satan or his world? It happened in your world... your so called 'spiritual paradise'... your so-called 'united brotherhood'. Condemn Holt if you must. Cast him out of your religion. Cut him off from everlasting life... but don't pin his crimes on living in the world that you refuse to be a part of. He was part of your world. Accept it and deal with it.

And more than one person stated that when they found out the Whitney 'loved Jehovah' same as them, it brought them closer to her or they were even more devastated. Sorry Catholics, Baptists, Mormons and atheists... you don't love Jehovah so if you suffer tragedy, don't expect the same outpouring of grief and support from these people.

• steve2
    steve2
    But I was irked by quite a few of the "may Jehovah strengthen and support..." comments. Why support and strengthen now? Might it been better had he strengthened and supported Whitney to overcome her assailant? If I worship an all powerful God, that's the support I'd expect. I don't need your support after the fact.

I so agree with your views, undercover. It will always astonish me that, regardless of what has happened, believers will find a way to thank their "god". If they escape harm, they'll praise "him", if the experience harm, they'll praise him and if one of their number is exterminated, they'll "find comfort" from their "god" and "feel strengthed". A mind-altering drug could not induce a more deluded state of misplaced "thankfulness".

Worse still are those who assert it happens for "a reason that we may not be aware of". That kind of mushy, brainless musing exposes the flimsy philosophical foundation of belief in a loving "god".

• Refriedtruth
  • This is what is now hitting the news wires
  • Top Chronicles: TICKER: Jehovah's Witness shoots fellow church ...
    topchronicles.blogspot.com/ 22 minutes ago by C.Nnamani Holt and his wife attended the same Jehovah's Witnesses church as the Heichel and her husband, Clint, and those two cared for the Holts' plants and cats when they travelled , Clint Heichel told ABC News. Just two weeks ago, Clint Heichel ..
  • VivekaJyoti: Jehovah's Witness Rapes, Sodomises, Murders fellow ...
    vivekajyoti.blogspot.com/ 30 minutes ago by swamijyoti Jonathan Holt, 24, a neighbor of Heichel and a member of the same Jehovah's Witness church, appeared via closed-circuit television inClackamas County court wearing a suicide smock. He reportedly cried throughout the arraignment, simply ...
  • Jaime l de Aragon
    Jaime l de Aragon

Who is the man accused of murdering Whitney Heichel?

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Jonathan-Holt-Whitney-Heichel-murder-175511261.html?tab=video&c=y

• Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit