I HATE THEM, I HATE THEM, I HATE THEM!!!

by AGuest 82 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

Farkel, your comments earlier were awesome. I wish I had thought to say those things. Good food for thought.

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

I hope God used 1900-COLLECT.....and saved the dollar. He can use it at the strip club you know!

• Black Man
    Black Man

Shelby:
    Sorry for your loss. Your comments on this board seem to reflect that you're a kind soul.

Naeblis you said:
    "First thread of yours I've opened in a while Shelby. Sorry bout your loss. I really DO think you should see a doctor, even just for a "what if" scenario. But I knwo you won't. Take care."

Ok....I ain't gonna front...that comment was funny as hell. "even for just a what if" scenario" gave me a good laugh, man.....

• Black Man
    Black Man

up.........

• logical
    logical

Shelby,

I cant begin to imagine how you feel, but im always here for you just as you are always there for me (work permitting) when I need someone.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Thank you, dear Steph... and the greatest of love and peace to you!

I am here for you, too... and right now it IS work because I have to take some time off in the very near future, yes? But during that time, I will be able to 'be there' a bit more, okay? I apologize.

Dear ones... I am fine. Truly. I am not the injured party in this catastrophe... not at all. Robert and his family are/were. It is just that I am still connected to him by SPIRIT (sorry, you naysayers, but the spirit only sleeps - it is the soul or BODY of flesh that dies...), and that spirit grieves for him, and his dear family, right now. Primarily because, with just a LITTLE love from the people he THOUGHT he should receive it from... those who CLAIM to 'represent' God... and the Lord... 'on earth'... this would not have happened. It would NOT have. But as we all know, such people only have a FORM of godly devotion; however, since God IS love... since my Lord shunned NO ONE but actually went AFTER those expelled and gatherered them to himself... since we are to LOVE even our enemies... such ones PROVE FALSE to the power of such godly devotion.
    They are wicked, wicked imposters!

Matthew 5:43-48

When a spiritual person is under threat of being 'killed' spiritually... that is, when the TRUE being that they are is bound, oppressed, suppressed... and sometimes attacked with the intent of being destroyed... for SOME... the body of flesh no longer suffices. Some, would RATHER be dead... in the flesh... than live on... dead... in the spirit.

They tried to 'kill' the TRUE man Robert, in spirit, LONG before he killed himself... in the flesh. I promise you. But... he will yet live. He will be shown mercy, for the Word of God, His Son, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, is alive himself... and is sharper than ANY two-edged sword and pierces EVEN to the dividing of soul (the 'vessel' that is the fleshly body) and SPIRIT (the TRUE man that exists IN such vessel)... and of joints and their marrow... and is able to discern THOUGHTS... and INTENTIONS... of the heart.

The word 'intentions' here, dear ones, is LITERALLY translated as... "mental inclinations".

Again, I bid you peace... as well as the gifts of knowledge and wisdom to understand what you may not... yet... if you so 'wish' it.

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• thewiz
    thewiz

That God that you speak so highly of AGuest, is the same God that destroyed the world with a flood. ALL people outside the Ark died, that included children. Were the people inside the Ark glad they were still alive? You bet.

That same God claims he will destroy this world in like manner but with fire this time.

That same God killed King David's son too.

A God of love and mercy? How can he be love and do such things? How can he be merciful and do such things?

You claim to know what he would and wouldn't do, and what IS and what ISN'T, just like the WTB&TS. The WTB&TS claim that they know what God will do and won't do or what IS and what ISN'T.

Yet when you do the same thing YOU are right and THEY are wrong. What makes your opinion more valid than theirs? Since when did you get the license on God and/or the bible?

If the Bryant family's spirits are in a "better" place, what's the problem? He did them a favor. Took them out of a rotten world and put them in a place of billowy bliss. What could be better than that?

No, it's your false sick religious beliefs that may predispose people to take such a drastic action. "Hey if I take me and my family out we'll ALL be happy. We'll be in heaven with God."

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dear Wiz... may you have peace... and please bear with me, as I respond. Thank you.

That God that you speak so highly of AGuest, is the same God that destroyed the world with a flood.
    Indeed. A world controlled by Nephilim, other spirit beings. Did all HAVE to be destroyed? No. Any who 'wished' it COULD have gotten on the ark. I mean, they were given advance warning, yes? So, if YOU warn YOUR children of pending catastrophe (okay, say, you're gonna demolish the house because of termine infestation)... and they REFUSE to vacate, what then? Sigh! Who am I... or you... to 'check' God's hand?

ALL people outside the Ark died, that included children.
    Yep. And all the people who did not heed the warnings about Mount St. Helena died, too. If people don't WANT to listen to a warning, I mean, for God's sake, if not for their CHILDREN then for nothing else... WHO IS TO BLAME?

Were the people inside the Ark glad they were still alive? You bet.
    Asked... and answered. Just like the people who HAVE heeded warnings... and saved themselves... and their households. So, Noah saved himself and his household. Now you condemn him? On what grounds?

That same God claims he will destroy this world in like manner but with fire this time.
    Not quite. Those that are destroyed are Gog (the 'goats' - wicked people) and Magog (wicked spirits), who attempt to come against the Holy City, wherein lies the Tree of Life, and 'conquer' that city and its inhabitants, who've done THEM no harm... so as to eat and live forever. C'mon... even YOU wouldn't permit that!

That same God killed King David's son too.
    Yes. He did. But then, David knew the 'law', didn't he? "An eye for an eye... a life for a life?" David took a life... and thus, had to give one. What's your point? God will not hold it against the child; the child HAD not started a life yet, and so missed out on nothing. It was David... and Bathsheba... who suffered the punishment. The child only sleeps... and will be awakened.

A God of love and mercy?
    Uh, remember Uriah? Because of David's action, he was not permitted to father a child with his wife. David fathered a child by another man's wife. THINK about it! Mercy WAS shown, because neither David... NOR Bathsheba, were killed. According to the LAW... they should have been, yes?

How can he be love and do such things? How can he be merciful and do such things?
    He showed love... by not allowing David and Bathsheba to initially have what was rightfully Uriah's. He showed mercy... by not killing them. THINK about it!

You claim to know what he would and wouldn't do
    He... who? I claim to 'know'... only that which I am told.

and what IS and what ISN'T...
    See above...

just like the WTB&TS.
    Uh, not quite: I "claim" to receive all that I know from the Truth (John 14:6). THEY... claim to BE "the truth". BIG difference. BIG.

The WTB&TS claim that they know what God will do and won't do or what IS and what ISN'T.
    True. They lie.

Yet when you do the same thing YOU are right and THEY are wrong.
    You do not know me at all, dear Wiz, for if you DID... you would KNOW... that I CLAIM... to KNOW... NOTHING. I am NOT... "right". There is One that is "good", and His Son that is "Truth". THEY are "right"... and I listen to THEM. I ask you: ask the WTBTS who THEY listen to; who speaks to THEM? From whom do THEY 'receive' their 'truths'? Ask them. Please.

What makes your opinion more valid than theirs?
    Oh, honey, it is VERY rarely that I have an opinion. I promise. And when I do, I let you KNOW... it is my opinion.

Since when did you get the license on God and/or the bible?
    License. Hmmmm... I have no license, dear one. I am simply a slave, a servant, 'sent' to speak. I hear... and obey. If it appears that I speak with 'authority', it is only because the One the speaks TO me... HAS 'all authority': in heaven AND on earth.

If the Bryant family's spirits are in a "better" place, what's the problem?
    Ummm, if you are going to quote me, please... do so accurately. Thank you.

He did them a favor. Took them out of a rotten world and put them in a place of billowy bliss.
    Perhaps "he"... Robert?... thought so. I am not the Word of God, so I cannot discern the 'mental inclination' of another. But that Word, my Lord, CAN. I only related what HE... spoke to me. Do I care if you believe it? Dear one, did I care if the WTBTS believed it?

What could be better than that?
    Depends on who you ask, doesn't it?

No, it's your false sick religious beliefs that may predispose people to take such a drastic action.
    I am sorry, but I must disagree and say to YOU that it was IN FACT... THEIR false, sick, religious beliefs... beliefs that denied a man his RIGHT to believe in God the way HE wished to... that predisposed him.

"Hey if I take me and my family out we'll ALL be happy. We'll be in heaven with God."
    Uhhhhh... didn't YOU... JUST accuse ME... of claiming to know what the man's motive was? Hypocrite.

And yet, my peace remains.

YOUR servant, and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• SatanSpawn
    SatanSpawn

AGuest honey, yo lawd say tell y'all hidee. Say he be waitin' to c'lleck his due at da en'.

SS

• AGuest
    AGuest

Hello, COMF... and please know that MY Lord didn't tell YOU to tell me anything. But he did tell me to tell you that you can tell YOUR lord... whatever you wish.

SJ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit