I HATE THEM, I HATE THEM, I HATE THEM!!!

by AGuest 82 Replies latest jw friends

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

AG,

I'm very sorry for your losses. I hope that you can overcome it.

As for the visions and such, my friends swears he's seen similar things. I believe him, although I'd never believe such things otherwise. He swears God took all of his pain away from him for one night, and that it changed him forever.

I had a hard time beleiving, but it did change him. Whether real or no, I hope that if it improves your spirituality/life you continue to believe what you believe.

ashi

• AGuest
    AGuest
    I thought that was quite polite actually

Well, let's see:

Take that as it will but I won't get into these pissing matches anymore because it's exactly what drives your sickness.
    Hmmmm... 'polite'. Well, according to MY 'sight', you have accused, judged and pretty much condemned me... all in one sentence. 'Polite'? Okkkaayyyyy... And apparently, YOU... KNOW... I am 'sick', as well as what 'drives [my] sickness'. And, of course, since YOU know it... it MUST be TRUE.

Yet, I don't see an "MD" behind your name, nor a "Phd, LCSW, or MFT" or any of the other 'credentials'... (or 'titles') that tend to make earthling man think himself such an 'expert' on the subject (i.e., Reverend, Pope, Elder, Rabbi, Professor, yada, yada, yada...)

So how is it that what YOU perceive about me IS true, Naeblis? On what do you base YOUR 'truth'? And why is defending myself and my 'hope' against your false accusation of (illness) a 'bad' and wrong thing? Wouldn't YOU make a defense to all those who called for a reason for YOUR hope? I would hope so.

I am a nobody, Naeblis. I have no 'credentials' for what I speak, other than holy spirit, which many, perhaps even you... 'cannot receive'.

My peace... remains.

A slave of Christ, truly,

SJ

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

SHELBY

Shelby forgive me for putting the wrong name here where your name is now. The other one must have stuck in my head for some reason. I think I'll move this up so you can be sure to see it. It was not intentional. 100 pardons.

Just my 2 cents also. It would be a good thing for you to seriously consider at least telling the authorities some of your conversations with robert. You don't have to tell them "Everything". Since you were close to him anyway there is a good chance that they are already aware of you and might even be considering talking to you. All you could do is help thier investigation. At least think about it.
    plmkrzy

edited after entering the twilite zone then returning to this post to see what I missed.[8>] GEEZUS H KHRYST ALLMITTIE!

• Perry
    Perry

A Guest,

Forgive me if I am reading things wrong. But are you saying that you and Mr. Bryant professed to be of the annointed and yall were both persecuted for it?

UADNA-TX
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Good advice about contacting the authorities. You could always write an anonymous letter or make a phone call. Just in case 'someone' wants you to.

I'm sorry you're feeling so badly. I hope you feel better soon.

• teejay
    teejay

Hello Shelby,

Sorry to hear the connection between you and this horrible event. Not surprised to hear about the involvement of the Watchtower thugs, however. So sad. My condolences.

Holla.

• anewperson
    anewperson

Plumkrzy/Watchtowerite, I do not know Shelby at all. I do know for a fact that there are many reasons to believe at least some of the kingdom hall elders have resorted to surveillance that breaks man's laws, probably due to their fear about the pedophilia scandals among them. I believe Amazing has had some interesting things to happen to him too. There are others. The talk is growing and will keep doing so. You are not able to intimidate me, Plmkrzy, Naebelis and the like, but you can and do inspire me! Keep it up. (smiling)

• happytobefree
    happytobefree

Shelby,

Sorry about your lost, and I hope you find peace.

May i ask? Who is talking to you? What are they saying? And have anyone else expressed concern about these voices being said to you (in the real world, other than JW or people on this board)?

And when you say that your lord told you something, are you meaning literal or through you reading of the scriptures? and if he is talking to you, what does his voice sound like? And what is the purpose of this gift? How are you using it?

These are serious questions. I'm really interested in what you are talking about.
    Anewperson,

People who suffer from mental illness, do perform jobs and other daily activities.

• anewperson
    anewperson

And I have a "serious" interest in replying. I just posted the following as a separate post. As to the Scientologists there is considerable police documentation about their cult members using wiretaps and the likes. Happytobe, in case you don't know, Jehovahs Witnesses, who are directed by the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society, to whom they are taught virtually blind obediance, are now caught up in the maelstorm of a major pedophile scandal a la' the Catholic church priests ( http://www.silentlambs.org).

The post reads:

Anyone with information about the recent murder or suicide of the Bryant family may contact the following. I myself have no such information or ties in anyway whatsoever to the family or case but am concerned due to a recent posting by someone else on the jehovahs-witness.com forum (the Bryants had been ousted by Jehovah’s Witness elders in California), and also this which I happend across using the google.com search engine: Holy Wars ... the emergency telephone Crisis Line ... according to Detective Pat Haster ... statements to police. And Scientologists ... forum in McMinnville, Oregon, where Thysen ...
    www.rickross.com/reference/Art20.html - 39k - Cached - Similar pages
    Oregon Law Enforcement Dare Links
    McMinnville, OR
    McMinnville Police Department
    www.ci.mcminnville.or.us

Oregon Dare Officer Association
    President – Douglas Cummings
    McMinnville Police Department
    130 N Baker Street
    McMinnville, Or 97128
    Telephone- (503) 434-7435
    Fax – (503) 472-5314
    Email – [email protected]

Vice President –
    Yamhill County Sheriff’s Department
    535 E 5th Street, Room 143
    McMinnville, Or 97128
    Telephone – (503) 434-4515
    Fax- (503) 472-5330
    Email – [email protected]

• happytobefree
    happytobefree

anewperson,

huh?

By the way, yes I know alot about the JW's the past and current issues.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit