New Governing Body Member: Hugo Riemer - More WT Revisionist History

by 00DAD 70 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• 00DAD
    00DAD

minimus: Where would Chitty or the other male lover be?

I guess they were faithful, but not discreet enough!

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

00DAD said:

Next thing you know they'll be saying JWN is the Evil Slave since were "organized" and constantly taking exception to WT "teachings."

Of course, there's not two slaves: it's the SAME head slave, and whether he is "evil" or "faithful" is determined BY the master, but only AFTER the master returns and assesses whether he's performed as tasked before the master departed.

However, the "collective" element of the GB DOES allow them to dismiss the actions of an individual apostate member of the GB (eg Ray Franz) as actions of an individual MEMBER of the GROUP, and thus does not effect the status or performance of the whole body, as long as they cut them off (think of a salamander regenerating a limb that was amputated).

• 00DAD
    00DAD

It just occurred to me, it's not really a lie when the 8/15/2012 WT says Hugo Riemer "later became a member of the Governing Body."

It was later, ... 47 years after he died! ... lol

• 00DAD
    00DAD

King Solomon: Except there's not two slaves: it's the SAME head slave, and whether he is "evil" or "faithful" is determined BY the master but only AFTER the master returns and assesses whether he's performed as he was tasked by the master before he departed.

Yeah, I know. You're preaching to the choir. Don't tell me, tell the WT writers. They're the ones that need to get their shit straight.

The WT has repeatedly used the Evil/Faithful designations to refer to separate groups and/or individuals to try and fit whatever is their current agenda.

It's really not that hard a parable to understand. It's only incomprehensible when you try and force it to fit into one of the many twisted permutations of WT "theology" that have distorted it's meaning over the last 100 years or so.

00DAD

• minimus
    minimus

You can blame all this stupid types and antitypes on Russell, Ruthefraud and FW Franz.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

A Faithful Dubber Contemplates "New Light!"

Loyal R&F Dubber

What the heck is it I believe now?

Better read my current WT for some Present Truth!

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

00DAD said:

It's really not that hard a parable to understand. It's only incomprehensible when you try and force it to fit into one of the many twisted permutations of WT "theology" that have distorted it's meaning over the last 100 years or so.

Yup, that's a point I just made in abother thread, where JWs will be confused by the CHANGES in the interpretation and NOT the interpretation itself, and likely just give up on understanding it by assuming they're too stoopid (sic) to understand. It's the "King's New Clothes" dynamic, the strategy of, "if you cannot dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with BS".

• 00DAD
    00DAD

King Solomon, I read that thread. You and Leolaia artfully deconstructed this nonsense.

The Emperor is not only naked, he's fat and ugly too!

• cobaltcupcake
  • St George of England
    St George of England

I thought Freddy Franz shared a room with Hugo Riemer for many years.

George

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit