Sorry for the wait guys...
Moorse had the opening comments talked about historic annual meetings.
then came a video update on international buildings in other countries. They showed some hall that were built in poor countries, but the cong has to contribute to the cause.
there was a video on the international conventions held this year, then came the interviews with some couples that went to branch school currently wives are now allowed to attend the school also
then came the part about the special public witnessing project that has been featured on jw.org streets in major cities now have carts with books and mags staffed with pioneers doing 12 hour shifts. Currently the program is in la, NYC and Chicago it will soon be offered to branches world wide. The co in charge of this project was very emotional during the part and was tearing up, others around me were crying...all I was thinking was cult! Reminded me of Steve Hassan when he spent hours selling roses on city streets.
then Caleb made a return! They were gushing about the great movie. Because we have to "fight for the hearts of our young ones" Caleb will be on jw.org monthly for 1min videos or songs starting jan. also showed one of the new videos, Caleb will not steal lollipops cause he wants to be jabs friend.
First part was boring...then the new light came.
Jackson, loch, herd, lett (this man looks crazy), pierce all give a symposium i won't bore you with details since most already know about this but to sum up: Based on Matthew 24:45-47
1. When does the slave appear? Last days, during the presence of The Lord
2. Who is the faithful slave? Small group of anointed brothers during Christ presents at headquarters who make and dispence spirtual food(governing body)
3. Slave appointed in 1919 after the cleasing of the temple, russel was not a member of the faithful slave the slave was only taking shape in his day
4. Domestics - anointed and other sheep, those who are fed
5. All anointed to sit on thrones when ruling in hevean
then came the year text Josh 1:9 be courageous and strong jah is with you, next year the annual meeting will be streamed to assembly halls
hope these make sense, sorry I posted so late