2012 Annual Meeting

by obarac 196 Replies latest jw friends

• aposta-Z
    aposta-Z

The only doctrinal change I could see happening is having non-annointed sitting on the GB.
    They must start grooming a next generation to replace the old men. They cannot have people born after the 70s proclaim to be annointed.

But then it might end up being something very meaningless instead.

• MC RubberMallet
    MC RubberMallet

New light - Repressed memories are a judicial matter.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Have they ever announced anything of significance at the annual meeting?

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

The trotteted out the ridiculous overlapping generation bullshit at the annual meeting 3 years ago. It tends to be a symbolic corporate meeting filled with more crap than an actual corporate meeting.

siam

• Hermano
    Hermano

Thanks for the reply BoC.

• baltar447
    baltar447

I really HOPE it's something big enough that I can tell a family member: SEE!! They are insane! Get out now while you still can!

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

^^^^^^Ditto!

• MC RubberMallet
    MC RubberMallet

My prediction of talk themes:

Talk 1: Ya'll Muh'fuckas still slackin'? Damn!

Talk 2: Err'body ante up! Give us ya money! Attendants, make sure no one leave until they ain't got nuttin'

Talk 3: We better than ya'll.

Talk 4: Apostates be fuckin' us up. We thought ya'll had our back!

Talk 5: Armageddon is at some point in da future. Believe dat!

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

mc rubber i tried imagining sam herd speaking like that but i dont see it. geoffrey jackson speaking black slang with an aussie accent................that would be interesting. might be how he snagged that young woman he got. spittin that real G at her. GB Swag.

• MC RubberMallet
    MC RubberMallet

TS, I could see Morris doing that and sometimes they use Branch Committee members. I could see Perla, Breaux, Walls and Schilling giving those discourses...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit