wts made a video about masturbation IN SIGN LANGUAGE, WITH GESTURES

by rebel8 293 Replies latest members adult

• rebel8
    rebel8

Poster "dismissing servant" found this and posted about it here but I think it deserves its own thread.

Here's the video (scroll down to #22). I don't know much ASL and there are no captions, but it does look like he's making a rude gesture for sure. Can anyone confirm?

After the obvious hilarities, honestly I think this is one of their most epic lapses in judgement and clear evidence of them being a destructive cult.

As I was pointing out to my non-jw husband (who is no prude but called the video "vulgar")...normal churches have a homily on Jesus' love or something like that. jws have lectures on the evilness of touching your own body, which they call "self abuse", in mixed company with children present.

I find it disturbing they subject kids to inappropriate subjects like this. I recall not understanding what self abuse was for a long time, putting the pieces together and thinking it meant boys cutting their penises with knives. (I suppose if I saw it in ASL I might have caught on earlier. lol) It was really upsetting to a young child--especially one who lived such a sheltered life as dubs do.

I remember a friend of mine being publicly reproved, maybe when I was 12, and the rumor was it was due to self abuse. And I was wondering why he would do such a sick thing to himself--for what reason? Must be the demons, I thought.

And why people would tell a child (and the whole congregation) her friend did this...beyond sick.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I find it difficult to express in words...

• jgnat
    jgnat

Oops, timed out. We might crash the server tonight.

• Violia
    Violia

OH DEAR GAWD, I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING.

I thought the second guy was the funniest.

• rebel8
    rebel8

It's permissible/easy to download. I hope it gets saved by lots of posters before wts takes it down (which we all know is probably going to happen once they see all the refers from jwn tonight).

• ziddina
    ziddina

Oh, frickin' frak!!!

I fell off my chair laughing after the first 30 seconds - couldn't finish the video!!

They'll [Watchtower Society webmasters] be looking at their "view" count and notice the extra-high numbers...

"Oh, look! Jehovah must be blessing our work!!!"

• sizemik
    sizemik
    I find it disturbing they subject kids to inappropriate subjects like this.

So do I . . . the way they portray it, it's psychological abuse.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I have not laughed that hard in a long, long time!!!! Thank you Dismissing Servant and Rebel8. It is quite dusturbing how JW's can feel so uncomfortable mentioning Christ Jesus more than a few times a day, but will say nothing as their small children are introduced to all manner of sexual topics as toddlers. That is messed up!! That video is freaking hilarious!!! The best thing the GB has done in years!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

LOL

That should be put to music

• rebel8
    rebel8

Plastic toy wizards = Jehovah hates

Talking about masturbation in church = Jehovah loves

I don't know much ASL and there are no captions, but it does look like he's making a rude gesture for sure. Can anyone confirm?

^Well that was a silly comment I made. Of course I was not taught the sign for masturbation when I took the class. lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit