Candace Conti's Attorney Takes the Stage

by Juan Viejo2 65 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• flipper
    flipper

Just saw part 7 with Simons saying ' it took the Catholic church more than one lesson to get the point and it will take the WT society more than one lesson to get the point. " Freaking awesome ! I want to buy this guy a round of drinks. This guy gets it. He totally understands the criminality of the WT society's evil, wicked hiding tactics. On to Question & answer # 1

• flipper
    flipper

Question and answer # 1 priceless quote from Simons, " the governing body didn't bother to send one of their members to the trial. They've known about their policies from before. The governing body hasn't learned their lesson yet. " Priceless ! Epic quote

• flipper
    flipper

Question & answer # 2 , " the jurors were offended by the WT attorneys misuse of Bible scriptures to uphold the PR image of the WT society. " LOL ! I like this attorney more and more

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

The Watchtower lawyer used Matthew chapter 18 to reach their secular goal, that is to protect themsleves from the law suit. The Watchtower would better figure out how they are percieved by the public sooner or later. Their lack of interest in protecting child is obvious to everyone.

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

The last set of Q&A segments is now online. Also available as a single full set at http://randytv.com.

Another set will be going up on my own website at Ex-JW.com later this afternoon (Saturday August 4) and at exjwslosangeles.org (Cynthia Hampton's group site).

Everyone attached to this project encourages you to spread the word. Upload or link the YouTube videos to your own sites or attach them to your emails and Facebook accounts.

Here are the links to Q&A 3 and 4:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbyeAtFnudg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvyRGoquIl8

Thanks for everyone support. I appreciate it - and I know Candace Conti does too!

JV

• flipper
    flipper

BTTT, Peace out, mr. Flipper

• life is to short
  • soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

thanks juan. I'm wondering how to get my family to watch. I could say the end is coming faster than you think, please watch and tell me if you agree

• cedars
    cedars

I think the main thing to come out of Rick Simons' presentation is the pressing need for more "Candace Contis" to step forward.

Interestingly, he said that "thousands" have contacted him with their own claims of childhood sexual abuse, but Rick repeatedly stressed that there are certain sets of criteria that MUST be met for any case to succeed in court. As I understand it, these are as follows:

1. Age - the person must still be relatively young and/or the abuse cannot have happened beyond a certain point in the past.
    2. The perpetrator was a non-family member.
    3. On learning of the perpetrator's tendencies, the local elders contacted Bethel.
    4. Bethel returned instructions. (i.e. there's a paper trail)
    5. Due to these instructions, parents of the victim were not warned, allowing the perpetrator his opportunity to abuse the victim.

(If I've missed anything, please draw my attention to this)

It seems that, despite a flood of phone calls and emails, since the verdict nobody has contacted Rick who meets those specific criteria, although Rick is personally convinced that more victims like Candace are out there.

These unknown victims desperately need to come forward, and allow Rick to use his blueprint for success for their benefit.

Cedars

• Heaven
    Heaven

And here's the kicker. He became a jw, and make no mistake about it, he was NOT supervised. He eventually became an elder and has spent a large portion of time with a relative on my mom's side of the family from the time she was a small child. She even spent summers at their house, for Christ's sake! I have no idea if he molested any other children.

(((( jamiebowers ))))

They don't boot these criminals out. Vicki Boer's father Gower Palmer is still a JW as well. Makes me want to puke.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit