Haircuts on men

by Caddy 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Caddy
  • leavingwt
    leavingwt

Smells like spam already, but I'm open-minded.

Welcome.

• Caddy
  • leavingwt
    leavingwt

If you're using Internet Explorer, you'll need to turn on Compatibility View.

How to Use Compatibility View in Internet Explorer 9

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/How-to-use-Compatibility-View-in-Internet-Explorer-9

Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome will work, also.

• Caddy
  • sacolton
    sacolton

Also make sure your keyboard is plugged in and you're actually typing. :)

• Caddy
  • sacolton
    sacolton

Exactly!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I can remember when I was in, they wanted my hair between 4 and 9 cm long. Longer than that, it was "hippie". Too short, and it was "military".

Back in the 1960s and early 1970s, they were big on keeping hair short on men. However, these days, the crew cuts are more in style. Usually they will go in and get a shave, or have their hair 5-10 mm long. It is not just because it's summer (short hair is much cooler in summer than shaggy long hair). It seems to be in style, and I believe it's here to stay until the Greatest Depression is finished and we are all enslaved (then, those in charge decide how long or short our hair is to be).

Until then, I got myself a device that cuts my own hair. True, it cuts it quite short (ranging from 1 mm to around 4 cm). It takes about 10 minutes to do it (instead of wasting time waiting for the barber shop to open), and I don't have to worry about how much it costs per cut. And, it is easier for the witlesses to deal with too long than too short if the filthy angels ever do manage to drag me back. Too long, they just go and get it cut. Too short, there isn't a damn thing they can do but wait the 6 weeks or so for it to grow back to 4-5 cm long.

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Too short, there isn't a damn thing they can do but wait the 6 weeks or so for it to grow back to 4-5 cm long.

When I was a kid of about 6, I remember not liking a haircut becuase it was too short, so trying to pull on it to stretch it out (didn't work)....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit