Huge Watchtower Leak Compared to Syria Files!

by DT 20 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• DT
    DT

Let me apologize in advance. I don't understand the significance of this breaking news. I thought it was important to report it. I apologize if this isn't as significant as it sounds or if it is incorrect.

Here is a very recent tweet on Twitter.

#Anonymous new leak #Watchtower dot org holds equivalent #Pedophile #DATADUMP as #syriafiles!! V3.03 http://bit.ly/O4gRu6 #OpPedoChat

Here is some information from that link.

"Watchtower.org contains the DATA DUMP needed to put these pedophiles away for good. Watchtower.org is the JW equivalent of Megaupload or seria files."

I welcome your comments.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Meaning that the amount of data that they have already gathered is equivilent to Syria's data. Which is pretty impressive since Syria has a population of 22+ million.

In other words, they (WTBTS) have a lot of shit on everyone.

• Terry
    Terry

1. very important location for the Watchtower. It is the Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses and shows an address at 2821 Route 22, Patterson NY Phone 845-306-1100. They were made up by Watchtower legal in order to send out all letters to the body of elders so that the letters don't come back to the WBTS headquarters and inplicate the WBTS or their governing body members. Since the letters are sent out from there, they may be responsible for receiving sensitive correspondence also.
    2. ========
    3. The pedophile lists ARE NOT paper
    4. The pedophile information is on a computer data base. 6 years ago it was called ADMIN2000 .
    5. Each WT branch in the world is on it and each branch can access their own date base with list of pedophiles coming under their jurisdiction.
    6. NY branch can access each branch list, but each branch can't access NY branch."
  • Terry
    Terry

1. Judicial Committee Records (internal lingo for "elder investigations into wrongdoing")
    2. -- Not protected by clergy-penitent privilege so could be subpoena'd
    3. -- Not protected by copyright
    4. -- Copies are kept by local kingdom halls and are not sent when the offender (pedophile) moves. Sometimes the elders in the other congregation will receive a letter stating they should be 'careful' but no reasons are mentioned.
    5. Records will be in the local Kingdom Hall library (separate room) behind a sturdy lock (WTBTS recommends replacing locks when elders get removed) so a good metal drill bit may be required. Library rooms are usually open to JW's so not locked.
    6. Most pedophile records will be in a SEALED ENVELOPE, sometimes colored and have written on it "Clergy-Penitent Privilege, do not open". This is done in order to confuse local police forces who do not know that Clergy-Penitent privilege does not apply because of WTBTS internal policy (since the information is shared with more than 1 elder and also sent to HQ, US judges have consistently ruled this information is not protected under the clergy-penitent statutes).
  • baltar447
    baltar447

So did someone obtain a data dump of watchtower.org already or they are just targeting it?

• Terry
    Terry

1. An elder in Spokane, Washington who does prison ministry and does recruiting of pedophiles, among other criminals, in order to get them to join the Jehovah's Witness cult. The name of the facility he goes to is called : Airway Heights Correction Facility in Spokane Washington. The elders name is William Bunze . He serves as an elder in one of the local Spokane, Washington congregations. One of his best friends whom he has assisted is a registered sex offender on the Megan's law list named Robert Louis Perry , also in Spokane, Washington as well and is a Jehovah's Witness himself currently attending meetings and being allowed to go door to door having free access to possibly proselytize to children at their homes. Another Jehovah's Witness registered sex offender in the area who is on Megans list , but may have moved is Richard Mayfair.
    2. My contact in Spokane, Washington has told me that the Airway Heights Correction Facility is closing in a couple months, so speedy research is of the order. But I know you folks are good at that. Many child molesters are being allowed free range in this city Spokane to attend meetings and have groomed children, with elders in Spokane congregations doing nothing to report molestations to police authorities. They handle it inside the congregation only by disfellowshipping in severe cases, but refuse to report cases to police authorities.
  • besty
    besty

National e-mail list of elders involved with RBC and Assembly Halls (open e-mail distribution lists that will hit (a lot of) elders and circuit overseers nationwide (US)):

http://anonnews.org/press/item/1656/comments/#c-40793

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Sounds like they are getting the data dump now. If it's huge, the file transfer could be a long process. Depending on how they are acquiring it, sections at a time or mass download. I would imagine it could be parsed out if needed.

• baltar447
    baltar447

If the WT has an IT dept worth a damn, they are going to see the spike in outgoing traffic and start banning IPs. Get ready for whack-a-mole, WT!

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Terry, are those your comments or taken from the update?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit