EARTHSHAKING events will soon occur!

by dgp 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

A few earthshaking events have already occurred. I mean one about a year ago in Christchurch. Another one in Japan. Another one in Chile. These things are called earthquakes, and will continue until the earth becomes totally solid.

As for the "end of the world" they are forecasting, it already came. They are kept blind to the fact that the "end of the world" simply means the Age of Pisces has ended, and Aquarius has begun. They are looking for something much more dramatic--like all non-witlesses to be destroyed. However, they are not getting anything like that. In fact, the transition is so gradual that we were in it since the 1960s and will continue transitioning until we reach 1 o of Aquarius and it becomes more established. Even professional astrologers that make their livings on this disagree with the exact date, but all agree that that is all we are looking for. Looking for a Rapture or Jesus' second coming, or for a Final Judgment by Jesus or Jehovah, is a waste of time.

Now, if you are still in paper currencies, a currency-shaking event is soon going to occur. They are printing it out of control in a desperate attempt to preserve the system, and people will soon lose their faith in it. Once that happens, hyperinflation will come and people will suddenly find themselves wishing they had bought commodities or gold and silver while JP Morgue were holding fire sales on it.

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

Yes, but this time they mean it!

Actually, if Israel attacks Iran, that would be a major development. But the world is a powder keg. The prediction is like saying there will soon be a murder in Chicago!

• Schism
    Schism

Oh lord, I hate repeats. Exactly what are we watching for this time?

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

Seems like Earthshaking events happen everyday...yet the world keeps moving. I would love to get my hands on an original truth book (circa 1968-70) That quoted from that Book about how bad and unbearable things would be by 1975 ...ah just found it... (below copied from JWFACTS.COM)

Likewise the 1968 edition contained a quote from the book Famine--1975! referring to how unlivable the world would be by 1975.

""By 1975 civil disorder, anarchy, military dictatorships, runaway inflation, transportation breakdowns and chaotic unrest will be the order of the day in many of the hungry nations.""The Truth That Leads to Eternal Life pp.88-89

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

True earthshaking events you can follow here.

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

Somebody should ask them WHO is their source.

If the UN turns against religions, how come they knew this decades ago when it was still something unimaginable?

We have already established that they are not led by the Holy Spirit, then what is the source of their information?

• Heaven
    Heaven

The nearness of "Jehovah's day" is a fact that none of us should ever minimize.

Oh right... the nearness.... all 130+ years of it.

• Violia
    Violia

I've also felt the earth move a few times.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

JimmyPage

Are they bowel shaking events with monster truck force?

They're certainly haunted by something they cannot define.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit