Special Assembly Day of
Safeguard Your Conscience —1 Tim. 1:19.
Music Song No. 71 and Prayer
Why Your Inner Voice Needs Safeguarding
How to Train Your Conscience
“Clean From the Blood of All Men”—How So?
Song No. 107 and Announcements
Is Your Conscience Truly Guided by Bible Principles?
Dedication and Baptism Song No. 60
1:30 Song No. 43
1:45 Summary of The Watchtower
2:15 Do Not Wound the Conscience of Your Brother!
2:30 Young Ones Who Bear Up Under Grievous Things
2:45 Song No. 115 and Announcements 2:55 Follow Your Spirit-Directed Conscience 3:55 Song No. 65 and Prayer
Circuit Assembly of
Safeguard Your Mind
Music Song No. 119 and Prayer
Think God’s Thoughts, Not Man’s
Theocratic Ministry School
Song No. 114 and Announcements
Lifting the Veil That Blinds the Mind
Dedication and Baptism
Song No. 63
1:30 Song No. 29
1:45 Symposium: Keep This Mental Attitude
- Readiness of Mind
- Lowliness of Mind
- Oneness of Mind
- Soundness of Mind
2:45 Song No. 115 and Announcements
2:55 Meditation That Safeguards the Mind
3:25 Who Molds Your Thinking?
3:55 Song No. 69 and Prayer
Music Song No. 70 and Prayer
Feed Your Mind at Jehovah’s Table Each Day
Symposium: Reflect the Mind of Christ
in Your Family
? Husbands, Continue Loving Just as Christ Loved
? Wives, Appreciate Your Value in God’s Eyes ? Parents, Bring Up Your Children in the
“Mental-Regulating of Jehovah”
? Young Ones, Make the Truth Your Own
Song No. 83 and Announcements
Summary of The Watchtower
Giving Attention to the Needs of the Circuit
Song No. 55
1:40 Song No. 121 and Prayer
1:50 Public Address: Keep Close in Mind Jehovah’s Day!
2:20 Song No. 32 and Announcements
2:30 “Brace Up Your Minds for Activity”
3:00 Let the Peace of God Guard Your Mental Powers
3:30 Song No. 76 and Prayer
Listen for the Answers to These Questions:
1. How can we avoid thinking ‘man’s thoughts’?
2. How can we help lift the veil that blinds the minds of unbelievers?
3. What mental attitude do we want to have?
4. What are the benefits of proper meditation?
5. How can we allow Jehovah to mold our thinking?
6. How can husbands, wives, parents, and children contribute to family happiness?
7. How can we be ready for Jehovah’s day?
8. What does it mean to brace up our minds for activity?
9. What benefit comes to those who apply what they learn?