Ultimately it is the child who should stop the abuse according to the GB!

by life is to short 204 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

And PS: Fleaman stop responding to the tit for tat bitch -slapping - It wastes precious time looking for the stuff that is worth reading.

*Again, someone else ordering someone what to do. Kindly do one. Same to all the sheep following each other.

• life is to short
    life is to short

fleaman thanks for doing your part to keep this very important subject alive.

LITS

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Your welcome. I'm keeping it alive to show the sheer absurdity of people like you.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

And he said that with love.

• life is to short
    life is to short

Thank you fleaman!

It is so funny that you say I am absurd when I find these words from your wonderful GB upsetting.

From page 170 of the Great Teacher book par 2 and 3

"Do you remember from Chapter 10 of this book what the Devil and his demons try to get us to do?- Yes, they try to get us to have the kind of sex relations that God says is wrong. But who only should have sex relations?- Yes, two grown people of the opposite sex who are married to each other. However, sad to say, some grown-ups like to have sex with children.When they do, boys and girls may begin to do bad things that they have learned from these grown-ups. They also begin to use their sex organs in a wrong way. That is what happened a long time ago in the city of Sodom. The Bible says that people there, "from boy to old man," tried to have sex with men who had come to visit Lot.-Genesis 19:4, 5."

Yep I am absurd to find these words horrible, I am absurd to find it very harmful to tell a child that has been rapped that they may begin to do bad things that they have learned for these grown-ups who RAPPED them. Yes call me absurd.

But your inlighted self as you said in your post #1720 Sorry, but im struggling to see what is wrong with the advice given? (Fleaman ) Really you have to struggle to see what is wrong with this advice.

Call me absurd. Funny only really you and JT feel that these words are wonderful. Also both you and JT have said that the public school teaches this. What school uses the words Devil and his demons, Satan and his demons when trying to tell kids not to let people touch their penis or vulva? Like you said in your post 1679 "Seriously, Im interest" (bad spelling not mine.) No seriously what public school uses the words that as to quote you just one more time (" Sorry, but im struggling to see what is wrong with the advice given?"

I am glad to see that Joe Patreno is not alone in the way he thought you could keep him company.

LITS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit